The Walking Dead

vital signz

Second half of this season hasn't been a whole lot to my liking, but we'll see how and where it goes. I'm pretty sure I've never liked the dialogue less. Oh and Carl can't act. It's almost painful to watch him in scenes. Hanging in there...

The past two episodes have been "filler".

I hope they are setting a big stage for something big.

Although the back story on the individual characters is somewhat interesting, if there is no suspense and action then they will start to lose the "casual" viewer.

The quiet episodes are fine, they can't all be blockbusters. The group will link up eventually I think. It will be interesting to see how the relationships will be effected outside of the prison in a very harsh world.

Also consider this: The actors are probably getting more money now and so the producers don't put them in every episode to save some scratch. They did the same thing on Lost.

The worst episode this season and it's a Daryl centric one. Go figure...

Nah, I still give that to the pudding eater. Watching Carl act is painful.

Hard to believe the woman who plays Beth will be 29 this summer. She could easily pass for 15. I kept thinking how creepy it would be for Daryl and her to hook up and then I see her actual age....and somehow I still feel that way. ;)

Edited by Presto-digitation
  • Like 2

I know I'm probably the only one here, but I like these episodes after the prison. I like the journey, the simplicity of the episodes and that I'm not screaming in my head, "Why didn't you fortify the fence or get a big truck or do something else to strengthen your position?" like I used to do all episode long when they were in the prison. I really found those episodes frustrating. Anyway, I know I'm probably alone on this but I like these episodes. Interested to see what The Terminus or Terminal or whatever it's called is going to be.
  • Like 3

I know I'm probably the only one here, but I like these episodes after the prison. I like the journey, the simplicity of the episodes and that I'm not screaming in my head, "Why didn't you fortify the fence or get a big truck or do something else to strengthen your position?" like I used to do all episode long when they were in the prison. I really found those episodes frustrating. Anyway, I know I'm probably alone on this but I like these episodes. Interested to see what The Terminus or Terminal or whatever it's called is going to be.

I'm enjoying these episodes after the prison more too.

I'm enjoying these episodes to. It's allowing for so more character development. Plus, it all makes perfect sense that they all went in different directions after the prison was attacked. I like seeing how everyone is handling things now that they're out on the road again and have no place to call "home".

So does anyone think that the group that confronted Daryl in the last episode kidnapped Beth? I find it hard to believe after what her and Daryl have gone through together that she would just leave him like that and not drive back to see if she could find him. I think somebody from this new group was in the car and grabbed Beth. I wonder if they're part of this new community that the others are trying to get to? It looks like the season will end with everybody meeting up at this new safe haven.

I'm enjoying these episodes to. It's allowing for so more character development. Plus, it all makes perfect sense that they all went in different directions after the prison was attacked. I like seeing how everyone is handling things now that they're out on the road again and have no place to call "home".

So does anyone think that the group that confronted Daryl in the last episode kidnapped Beth? I find it hard to believe after what her and Daryl have gone through together that she would just leave him like that and not drive back to see if she could find him. I think somebody from this new group was in the car and grabbed Beth. I wonder if they're part of this new community that the others are trying to get to? It looks like the season will end with everybody meeting up at this new safe haven.

Yeah, I was wondering that as well. I hope Daryl doesn't become buddies with these dudes...

On a side note, did anyone catch Lauren Cohen ( Maggie) and Sonequa Martin-Green ( Sasha) on Talking Dead? A couple of incredibly gorgeous ladies.. Damn

• Like 1

Yeah, I was wondering that as well. I hope Daryl doesn't become buddies with these dudes...

On a side note, did anyone catch Lauren Cohen ( Maggie) and Sonequa Martin-Green ( Sasha) on Talking Dead? A couple of incredibly gorgeous ladies.. Damn

I did and yeah....

These episodes are starting to drag out a bit. Lets get to Terminus already.

Its going to be bad. Other people = bad.

They would be better hiding in the woods.

Yep. Could be another Woodbury type situation.

I am betting that is exactly what it will be.

Well I hope not. I'd rather not see constant re-tread.

Well I hope not. I'd rather not see constant re-tread.

I read the comics, and I seriously doubt that there will be a retread here. I do wonder about the people who came across Darly, though. If they are who they could be, it could be bad news.

This will not be a retread of Woodbury. The main characters have all been in a few different communities in the comic, so this new place will probably be like one of them. Of course, just because it's not another Woodbury doesn't mean that everything will be OK there.
  • Like 1

It didn't come across clichéd and tackled the dilemmas and decisions I would imagine existed in a post-zombie apocalypse world. A child is the problem. Dark, indeed. The characters seemed real and sincere and believable. Everything simply worked. And the fire zombies kicked ass.
  • Like 2