The Walking Dead

vital signz

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 19 2012, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ Mar 19 2012, 12:33 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 19 2012, 11:22 AM)
QUOTE (furie @ Mar 19 2012, 11:02 AM)
if you don,t have to be bite to be a walker.you only have to die. Then why in the traffic jam up were there dead people with no trauma to their brains sitting in cars?

They didn't turn yet would be my guess. Plus, we can't say that there wasn't any head trama. There may have been something like a small knife wound to the head or whatever that was never shown.

it can't be that that haven't turned yet. the outbreak was weeks ago at this point and the cdc doctor said it took anywhere from a few minutes to 3 days to turn.

Small knife wound? some of them were locked in their cars alone, like the one karl got the hatchet from. No. it's a movie mistake.

You are so nitpicking with this criticism. It's been explained sufficiently. With the major problems this show is trying to overcome you're complaining about this?

I have to agree. With the some of the major things wrong with this show, this is one of the minor issues that doesn't bother me. I'm pretty sure that Dr. Jenner being at the main campus of the CDC in Atlanta would have had every bit of info available to make that call. And it looks like he was right.

And major kudos to Ultra for pointing this out (with a spoiler tag also!!)

trink39.gif

Just watched the final episode and while it was exciting, it was also quite annoying. I know I'm beathorse.gif but the writing on this show is so bad, it amazes me that these are professional writers. One of my favorite bad lines was when Daryl said about dying on the farm "As good a night as any." I think I've heard that line on about 10 different movies/TV shows in my life. I could go on and on but I will spare you.

So now things about the episode and my least favorite character in TV history.

One question that was answered is why they never showed Jimmy and rarely showed Otis' wife. They were just there to be killed. The way Jimmy died was just unbelievable to me. He drives a huge camper up to the barn. Saves Rick and Carl. Then for no reason, he gets up and starts looking around the camper only to have the walkers burst in and eat him. Maybe it stalled? But they didn't really point that out. It was like Jimmy decided, "I can't run over these zombies with my big huge camper, so I better get up and go to the door". wtf.gif

Let's talk about the most annoying character on any show in the history of TV: Lori

One funny part was when Lori was scouring the house looking for Carl, she screamed "What do I do", I wonder how many people screamed at the TV, "I don't know, maybe keep an eye on your f**king kid during a zombie apocalypse!" If you think about it, Lori is responsible for the deaths of everyone on the farm.

1. Dale - She lets Carl out of her sight, he allows the zombie to get free and kill Dale.

2. Shane - She gives Shane that glimmer of hope that pushes him towards going after Rick and then Rick has no choice but to kill him. Not to mention the fact that she latched right on to him after she thought Rick died, which really started it all.

3. Patricia (Otis' wife?) and Jimmy - She lets Carl out of the house, he goes out and fires that shot and the zombies turn and go to the farm. Rick would not have been distracted by Carl and he was waiting for Shane to change, which he alluded to in the finale when he told everyone what Dr. Jenner at the CDC told him. But there is Carl, he distracts Rick and then Carl shoots Shane and "bang" all the zombies turn and head towards the farm.

Then Lori all but tells Rick to kill Shane at the end of one episode. Then she goes and gives Shane that glimmer of hope. So Rick is then telling her how Shane led HIM out there to kill HIM and he HAD to kill Shane and she gets pissed at Rick? wtf.gif She is such a huge bitch. Rick is telling her how he had to kill his best friend because of HER and because Shane was trying to kill HIM (again because of HER) and she gets mad at him? I don't condone hitting a women ever, but I was rooting for Rick to turn and drop her. (hey, it's TV!) What did she expect Rick to do? Let Shane kill him? The day she gets eaten or now I'm hoping Rick just shoots her, will be a great day for the show!

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 12 2012, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (Khan @ Mar 12 2012, 07:30 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 11 2012, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Mar 11 2012, 10:37 PM)
Well in the preview, Daryl is driving a motorcycle. I assume he'll be alright.

When else has a zombie come back to life without being bit? So far Shane & Randall are the only two that ever have.

All dead people become zombies, you don't have to be bit by a zombie to be a zombie.

Yes...wonder if they will ever explain how it is happening?

Spoiler*

I think it is pretty clear now what Dr. Jenner had whispered into Rick's ear at the end of the Season 1 before the CDC blew up. Everyone is already infected. This would explain why both of them came back as zombies after being killed and why Dr. Jenner had no hope of finding a cure.

Nice prediction on that and that was cool that you posted it as a spoiler. At least we had a chance to decide to read it or not! I completely forgot about that until you brought it up and you were dead on!

AND LASTLY, AGAIN, JUST ASKING THOSE WHO HAVE READ THE COMICS TO AT LEAST PUT "COMIC BOOK SPOILER." It's funny that the pic that was posted turned out to be the character at the end who saved Andrea. Again, not trying to be a dick, just don't want to know anything about what's coming up.

And I'm not asking for an answer to this, but WTF would you need to have two armless zombies chained up to yourself for? What would the purpose be? You can't run with them hooked to you, I just don't get the reason. Sure it looks cool and I'm sure we will find out in the fall. But I don't get what the reasoning is there. Again, not looking for the answer...more a rhetorical question.

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Mar 20 2012, 01:15 AM)
Just watched the final episode and while it was exciting, it was also quite annoying. I know I'm beathorse.gif but the writing on this show is so bad, it amazes me that these are professional writers. One of my favorite bad lines was when Daryl said about dying on the farm "As good a night as any." I think I've heard that line on about 10 different movies/TV shows in my life. I could go on and on but I will spare you.

So now things about the episode and my least favorite character in TV history.

One question that was answered is why they never showed Jimmy and rarely showed Otis' wife. They were just there to be killed. The way Jimmy died was just unbelievable to me. He drives a huge camper up to the barn. Saves Rick and Carl. Then for no reason, he gets up and starts looking around the camper only to have the walkers burst in and eat him. Maybe it stalled? But they didn't really point that out. It was like Jimmy decided, "I can't run over these zombies with my big huge camper, so I better get up and go to the door". wtf.gif

Let's talk about the most annoying character on any show in the history of TV: Lori

One funny part was when Lori was scouring the house looking for Carl, she screamed "What do I do", I wonder how many people screamed at the TV, "I don't know, maybe keep an eye on your f**king kid during a zombie apocalypse!" If you think about it, Lori is responsible for the deaths of everyone on the farm.

1. Dale - She lets Carl out of her sight, he allows the zombie to get free and kill Dale.

2. Shane - She gives Shane that glimmer of hope that pushes him towards going after Rick and then Rick has no choice but to kill him. Not to mention the fact that she latched right on to him after she thought Rick died, which really started it all.

3. Patricia (Otis' wife?) and Jimmy - She lets Carl out of the house, he goes out and fires that shot and the zombies turn and go to the farm. Rick would not have been distracted by Carl and he was waiting for Shane to change, which he alluded to in the finale when he told everyone what Dr. Jenner at the CDC told him. But there is Carl, he distracts Rick and then Carl shoots Shane and "bang" all the zombies turn and head towards the farm.

Then Lori all but tells Rick to kill Shane at the end of one episode. Then she goes and gives Shane that glimmer of hope. So Rick is then telling her how Shane led HIM out there to kill HIM and he HAD to kill Shane and she gets pissed at Rick? wtf.gif She is such a huge bitch. Rick is telling her how he had to kill his best friend because of HER and because Shane was trying to kill HIM (again because of HER) and she gets mad at him? I don't condone hitting a women ever, but I was rooting for Rick to turn and drop her. (hey, it's TV!) What did she expect Rick to do? Let Shane kill him? The day she gets eaten or now I'm hoping Rick just shoots her, will be a great day for the show!

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 12 2012, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (Khan @ Mar 12 2012, 07:30 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 11 2012, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Mar 11 2012, 10:37 PM)
Well in the preview, Daryl is driving a motorcycle. I assume he'll be alright.

When else has a zombie come back to life without being bit? So far Shane & Randall are the only two that ever have.

All dead people become zombies, you don't have to be bit by a zombie to be a zombie.

Yes...wonder if they will ever explain how it is happening?

Spoiler*

I think it is pretty clear now what Dr. Jenner had whispered into Rick's ear at the end of the Season 1 before the CDC blew up. Everyone is already infected. This would explain why both of them came back as zombies after being killed and why Dr. Jenner had no hope of finding a cure.

Nice prediction on that and that was cool that you posted it as a spoiler. At least we had a chance to decide to read it or not! I completely forgot about that until you brought it up and you were dead on!

AND LASTLY, AGAIN, JUST ASKING THOSE WHO HAVE READ THE COMICS TO AT LEAST PUT "COMIC BOOK SPOILER." It's funny that the pic that was posted turned out to be the character at the end who saved Andrea. Again, not trying to be a dick, just don't want to know anything about what's coming up.

And I'm not asking for an answer to this, but WTF would you need to have two armless zombies chained up to yourself for? What would the purpose be? You can't run with them hooked to you, I just don't get the reason. Sure it looks cool and I'm sure we will find out in the fall. But I don't get what the reasoning is there. Again, not looking for the answer...more a rhetorical question.

I agree with most of what you mentioned.

As far as Jimmy and Otis's wife I think they just had to dump a couple of characters to lighten the load on writing and plot. Their deaths created some excitement as well and kind of set it up so we couldn't say "oh look...everyone survived...how likely is that". As far as how Jimmy dies...kinda lame but who even remembered he was on the show anyway?

Yes, Lori is the worst character, wife and is a total bitch. I'm with you on how she was furious with Rick that Shane was dead...or was it that he "let" Carl kill him even though she didn't ask for an explanation on the circumstances surrounding Shane's shooting.

As far as the girl with the pet zombies, I asked the same question about why keep two zombies on chains and if you read the exerpt posted from the comic, it explains that...so although you ask the question why, and say you don't want to know....if you must know read that page of the comic previously posted....it's a pretty good and smart reason and I'm sure someone with complain about it too.

I was wondering why she would have the 2 zombies with her too, but the comic really explains it. It doesn't seem to be a spoiler to me Presto just an explanation.

QUOTE (furie @ Mar 20 2012, 03:23 PM)
it's not a spoiler and easily skipped over if you don't want to know, so calm down.

Yeah, I saw that part in this thread with several pages from the comic strips and I just avoided it because I'd rather just find out when the show airs.

So my question about the girl and why she'd have 2 zombies on chains was definitely a rhetorical question, but I am glad that they do have a good answer for it. If it was just to look cool, I'd be really disappointed. So it's good to hear that there is a good reason for it, and I'll just wait until season 3 to find out what that reason is.

As far as skipping over stuff, like I said, when I saw the whole set of pictures from the comics, I did exactly that, I skipped over it.

But the difference is, if you were just making a comment on the show like this:

"So tonight when Rick killed Shane, that was really great and I loved it. In the next episode I bet Shane as a zombie comes back and kills Andrea because the bullet didn't kill Shane, it just knocked him down, at least that's how it happens in the comics."

So hopefully you see what the difference is and what I am asking. If in what looks like a comment about the show, you would then comment on something from the comic, then the next episode, it happens, that would kinda suck.

Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't want to be reading what looks like a normal comment on the show when I am all caught up, only to read something like that, then have it happen on the next episode. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Hopefully you get what I am saying and understand. I like participating in the chat on TWD but I never go into the thread until I am caught up so I don't accidentally find out "Shane got killed" when I had no clue it was coming. So by the same token, I don't want to have that happen with the comics. And while posting that pic of the girl with the 2 zombies was shown in this thread (I think I even heard them talk about it on an episode of The Talking Dead), then in the next episode, she appeared, that wasn't a big deal. I just don't want to find out that a main character gets killed because someone doesn't type "comic book spoiler."

Does that make sense? I mean if it happens, my life won't end, it would just suck. If you had no clue Shane was gonna get killed and then came in here and read that in the next episode, Shane is gonna get killed, I think you'd be kinda bummed that someone didn't just take a quick second and write "comic book spoiler" or "spoiler".

Again, hopefully you don't think I am picking on you or trying to be a dick. Just want to experience the show with no idea what's coming.

trink39.gif

I just watched the final episode of The Talking Dead. And while I like watching this show and I love the host and his enthusiasm. I think the writers for Breaking Bad must be like wtf.gif ! Talk about a show where the writers deserve to be on an after show to talk about their brilliant writing, Vince Gilligan and his writing team must feel a little slighted by AMC. Granted it all has to do with the ratings that TWD is getting, but how Breaking Bad isn't more popular than TWD is beyond me. I get the whole love affair with zombies, but Breaking Bad is just so far and away the best show ever on TV, IMO, I wish they had an after show!

Presto, I think the main reason Breaking Bad doesn't have a post game show is pretty simple, nobody has ever thought to do that before with a TV show. Plus, let's not forget that The Walking Dead had a good following before the show ever started due to the comic book and that's also another reason it's more popular. The plot for this show is also very simple and easy to follow and unlike Breaking Bad this show you can pick up watching at any time and not get too lost due to how simple it is. Sometimes the simplest things can work very well.

I actually like the Talking Dead show, it's something different to have a post show discussion for a TV series. I also must mention that on this weeks show Laurie Holden (Andrea) was one of the guests and wow did she look good. She's not a bad looking woman at all but the TV show doesn't really do her justice. It makes sense though given the plot of the show that they don't pretty her up on it.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 20 2012, 08:26 PM)
Presto, I think the main reason Breaking Bad doesn't have a post game show is pretty simple, nobody has ever thought to do that before with a TV show.

Well Survivor has been doing a talk show after the end of every season. A few reality shows seem to have some sort of rap up episode. And if I'm not mistaken Jersey Shore had a talk show for every episode before TWD. Not sure if JS was the first-- probably not though.

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Mar 19 2012, 09:14 PM)
if you don,t have to be bite to be a walker.you only have to die. Then why in the traffic jam up were there dead people with no trauma to their brains sitting in cars?

They didn't turn yet would be my guess. Plus, we can't say that there wasn't any head trama. There may have been something like a small knife wound to the head or whatever that was never shown.

it can't be that that haven't turned yet. the outbreak was weeks ago at this point and the cdc doctor said it took anywhere from a few minutes to 3 days to turn.

Small knife wound? some of them were locked in their cars alone, like the one karl got the hatchet from. No. it's a movie mistake.

You are so nitpicking with this criticism. It's been explained sufficiently. With the major problems this show is trying to overcome you're complaining about this?

I have to agree. With the some of the major things wrong with this show, this is one of the minor issues that doesn't bother me. I'm pretty sure that Dr. Jenner being at the main campus of the CDC in Atlanta would have had every bit of info available to make that call. And it looks like he was right.

trink39.gif

No worries, haha to be honest it was total speculation on my part, I haven't read any of the comics. I had no idea who the Michonne character was until the comic picture posted before, but still had no idea anything about it until the show. I really want Lori to die too, what a completely selfish and self-absorbed person.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 20 2012, 07:26 PM)
Presto, I think the main reason Breaking Bad doesn't have a post game show is pretty simple, nobody has ever thought to do that before with a TV show. Plus, let's not forget that The Walking Dead had a good following before the show ever started due to the comic book and that's also another reason it's more popular. The plot for this show is also very simple and easy to follow and unlike Breaking Bad this show you can pick up watching at any time and not get too lost due to how simple it is. Sometimes the simplest things can work very well.

I actually like the Talking Dead show, it's something different to have a post show discussion for a TV series. I also must mention that on this weeks show Laurie Holden (Andrea) was one of the guests and wow did she look good. She's not a bad looking woman at all but the TV show doesn't really do her justice. It makes sense though given the plot of the show that they don't pretty her up on it.

Right there with you, Laurie Holden did indeed look yummy. Even though I watch Talking Dead I find it to be such an irritating show- I can't stand Chris Hardwick and I hate the fact that they want you to think it's live when it clearly isn't. Strange how we have never once seen the audience, but we always hear them cheering and clapping? Totally fake audience- canned laughter and applause. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 20 2012, 08:41 PM)
Presto, I think the main reason Breaking Bad doesn't have a post game show is pretty simple, nobody has ever thought to do that before with a TV show.

Well Survivor has been doing a talk show after the end of every season. A few reality shows seem to have some sort of rap up episode. And if I'm not mistaken Jersey Shore had a talk show for every episode before TWD. Not sure if JS was the first-- probably not though.

I was talking about actual TV shows not reality ones wink.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Mar 21 2012, 12:48 AM)

Right there with you, Laurie Holden did indeed look yummy. Even though I watch Talking Dead I find it to be such an irritating show- I can't stand Chris Hardwick and I hate the fact that they want you to think it's live when it clearly isn't. Strange how we have never once seen the audience, but we always hear them cheering and clapping? Totally fake audience- canned laughter and applause. dazed025.gif

I never thought about the audience noise being fake but now that you mention it you're probably right. They never show them or take any questions at all. I don't have a problem with Chris Hardwick. He does a good job with hosting and it's obvious he's a huge fan of the comic/TV series which helps with the shows presentation. I've heard he's a standup comic to but i'm not familiar with any of his material. The only thing I know him for is that i've seen him host a few different shows here and there over the last several years. I guess that's kind of his thing.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 21 2012, 08:17 AM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Mar 21 2012, 12:48 AM)

I never thought about the audience noise being fake but now that you mention it you're probably right. They never show them or take any questions at all. I don't have a problem with Chris Hardwick. He does a good job with hosting and it's obvious he's a huge fan of the comic/TV series which helps with the shows presentation. I've heard he's a standup comic to but i'm not familiar with any of his material. The only thing I know him for is that i've seen him host a few different shows here and there over the last several years. I guess that's kind of his thing.

All I know Hardwick from is MTV's Singled Out- remember that was their dating show with Jenny Mccarthy. Oh, he was in House Of 1000 Corpses too.

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 20 2012, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Mar 19 2012, 09:14 PM)

trink39.gif

No worries, haha to be honest it was total speculation on my part, I haven't read any of the comics. I had no idea who the Michonne character was until the comic picture posted before, but still had no idea anything about it until the show. I really want Lori to die too, what a completely selfish and self-absorbed person.

You do understand I was giving you major props, right? I also didn't think you took it from the comics, and I loved that even though it was just a "theory" you had, you posted "spoiler" as I like the opportunity to decide whether to read something or not, rather than just having a major plot point totally exposed.

That was excellent deduction on your part! I had completely forgot about that scene altogether until you brought it back up.

trink39.gif

I totally agree with you. I'm was more just pointing out how the writers of Breaking Bad who, for a comparison, are like Neil's lyrics compared to TWD being like Justin Bieber's. Maybe a slightly extreme comparison, but you get what I'm saying. BB is just so perfectly written, I can see them being annoyed that the writers from TWD are being fawned over like they are writing epic material. Granted, the writers for BB probably don't give a shit about having an after show, but if any show deserves one, they surely do! Plus since both shows are on AMC, I think that was the other reason I made the comparison. One thing though, BB has and will win awards for writing. I highly doubt TWD will win any prestigious awards for writing. Maybe an award from a Horror website, but certainly not an Emmy or Golden Globe.

And on Chris Hardwich, the host of The Talking Dead, I think he does an amazing job. He is so passionate about the show and a post show like that needs someone like him. ESPECIALLY when some of the writing makes you scratch your head.

I've never been a big Dave Navarro fan but he is gaining some respect from me. With his recent interview from his car bringing up RUSH not being in the RRHOF, out of the blue, and his appearance on The Talking Dead with one of the writers where he was so honest and brutal in his comments on some of the issues about the writing. He has gained some respect from me because The Talking Dead show is obviously built to be a love fest for the show and most the guests that aren't writers or actors on the show are just so complimentary to the point of being a cheer.gif for the show. He was pointing out alot of the criticisms I had, which in that setting, took some balls, especially sitting next to one of the head writers! I appreciated his honesty. And of course that interview where he is in his car and just brings up RUSH not being in the RRHOF was awesome!

TO ALL THE LORI HATERS,

Speaking of TTD show this week, Hardwick brought up the point of why Lori would be pissed a Rick for killing Shane and the writers reason was because she was mad at herself???? Really? Well they didn't really either act or direct that scene very well as the only thing I took from it was her being pissed that he killed Shane. Damn she is annoying!

I think Rick has turned to the dark side. LOL. His switch to complete asshole seemed sudden to me...and damn if I didn't want to throw that Lori character out the window for insisting he take Shane out and then recoil after he did just that. What a bitch!! Certainly sets up an interesting dynamic for season 3. I honestly thought they were all going to be scattered to the winds. I sort of wish they'd not all found each other so quickly and easily as all that. It'd been neat to have had them have to rely on these little groups til maybe mid-season next year. Pretty tense episode though.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 21 2012, 05:36 PM)
I think Rick has turned to the dark side. LOL. His switch to complete asshole seemed sudden to me...and damn if I didn't want to throw that Lori character out the window for insisting he take Shane out and then recoil after he did just that. What a bitch!! Certainly sets up an interesting dynamic for season 3. I honestly thought they were all going to be scattered to the winds. I sort of wish they'd not all found each other so quickly and easily as all that. It'd been neat to have had them have to rely on these little groups til maybe mid-season next year. Pretty tense episode though.

That's a great point. It would have been a cool way to start the season with them all separated. To me, I would have always had a plan when they arrived at that farm, "if we get separated, try to meet at the highway where Sophia got lost." Seems they didn't have that plan, but they all came to that conclusion.

Yeah...It would have been cool to see them all scattered, but think of the issues that would have caused with the writing. They are already having difficulties giving us a decent story with one group in one place. Imagine if they would have to come up with a bunch of separate plots.

I just thought of something...Many episodes ago when they were looking for Sophia, Darrell found an abandoned house with an empty can or recently eaten sardines...Any guesses on who that may have been?

My first guess is the chick with the pet walkers...anybody have any other theories?

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Mar 21 2012, 05:15 PM)
I just thought of something...Many episodes ago when they were looking for Sophia, Darrell found an abandoned house with an empty can or recently eaten sardines...Any guesses on who that may have been?

My first guess is the chick with the pet walkers...anybody have any other theories?

I first thought it was sophia and that darrell was only a few days behind her, but now we know she was in the barn before that be because otis put her in there (allegedly.)

So i guess it was either the scavengers or michone

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 21 2012, 08:30 PM)
Just a thought.  I wonder if the reason Lori was so upset with Rick is because Carl is Shane's kid.  Shane definitely took more than a small part in trying to raise him.

or maybe because she knows she's preggo with Shane's kid? who knows, horrible character and actress.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554146_3276668348012_1006581020_3070956_816091822_n.jpg

Edited by Rushman14

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Mar 21 2012, 06:15 PM)
Yeah...It would have been cool to see them all scattered, but think of the issues that would have caused with the writing. They are already having difficulties giving us a decent story with one group in one place. Imagine if they would have to come up with a bunch of separate plots.

Good point on the writing if they were split up. yes.gif

On your question, I initially thought it was gonna be Daryl's brother, Merle (I think that was his name), but it could be the girl with the walker pets. But I still wouldn't be surprised if it was Daryl's brother.

Theory...Possible spoiler below:

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 21 2012, 11:30 PM)
Just a thought.  I wonder if the reason Lori was so upset with Rick is because Carl is Shane's kid.  Shane definitely took more than a small part in trying to raise him.

WOW...Damn...that is an interesting theory!!! That would explain alot. Maybe Shane was having an affair with Lori BEFORE the zombie apocalypse and is Carl's father!!! Lori is such a bitch, I wouldn't put it past her!

I'm not going through this thread at all but I'm posting to say... just watched Season One yesterday. Like, all of it. Yesterday. Stayed up way too late last night finishing it, but it was like a book you can't put down.

I'll be starting Season Two tonight, but at 13 episodes, I don't think I'll finish in a single day wink.gif

Great show. Looking forward to seeing where it goes, despite a few general rumblings that Season Two wasn't as good as the first.