How much did you pay for your ticket?

osage2112

San Antonio, I paid list for 2 seats...got lucky. (been so long ago, I can't really remember how much I paid)

Houston: 4 x $349. SCALPER...I had row L, Alex side.

I was happy with the seats.

Too bad there is NO WAY to keep the tickets out of the hands of the scalpers.

There should be a law.

Osage

Houston, $300 x 2. That was pre-sale, VIP package. Row E, Geddy side. Because of the way the rows are shaped like a rainbow going out from the stage though, we were actually about 10 feet away from the stage, much closer than the row letter implies. Well worth the money, even though the VIP package sucked.

More than i did in 1981

Well, damn, I want to feel the lash of Geddy's spit across my face so looks like I'm going to be shuffling out the big bucks. Or I need a rich boyfriend. WTF is wrong with this picture that it is I, the Geddicorn, seeking out the boyfriend to drag to a Rush concert? Hath hell frozen over?

I've found for other concerts though that it depends on the venue and location, however, I'm not sure if that's true. I would love if someone could clear that up for me.

Edited by garbo

SLC: 3 X $100 (section 203, row H, Alex's side...not terrible, but not great either)

Auburn, WA: bought an extra ticket off of a great lady here on this forum. Oh, and she even gave me her extra hotel room because someone backed out on her. Section 105, row 3, Alex's side. Price: WAY too good to pass up!! wink.gif (it's actually the second section up in the venue).

Las Vegas: 1 X $350, VIP presale. Section Floor A, row H (eighth row, Geddy's side...great seat!)

Dallas, TX: 1 X approx. $400 after fees from a broker. Section 100, row B, Geddy's side. We were second row, RIGHT in front of Geddy's keyboards. That was, by far, THE BEST seat I have ever had at a Rush concert.

So, just in TICKETS, I spent well over $1000 this tour, not to mention travel, merchandise, etc. I don't wanna talk about it... facepalm.gif

Shooting for front row next time around.

45 dollars for a lawn seat at Irvine Verizon Wireless Ampitheater. Great view, sounded fantastic. What an awesome night. cool.gif

Chicago, presale $180 x2 - I think it was section 308. Those were great seats, almost center.

Then we paid $60 for 2 extra tickets on eBay a couple hours before the show so my brother and dad could go. We'd thought that Charter One Pavilion was the kind of place that had no bad seats, but they were so far to the side that my dad said they couldn't even see Alex or Neil.

Including fees/taxes, paid close to $90 apiece for row 24, floor, just left of center.

Bought 'em through presale. Best seats for a Rush show I've ever had.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Oct 27 2010, 12:48 PM)
So, just in TICKETS, I spent well over $1000 this tour, not to mention travel, merchandise, etc. I don't wanna talk about it... facepalm.gif

Yes, but meeting Geddy and Alex? Priceless.

Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee

I went to StubHub and paid 2 x $200.00 for front middle section, about the 30th row - almost dead center of the stage. My best seats ever (so far).

I took my niece, and when we got to our seats, she was absolutely speechless. Getting her to stop talking is always a challenge.... rofl3.gif

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/unk2112/Rush-Summerfest001.jpg

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Oct 27 2010, 10:48 AM)
SLC: 3 X $100 (section 203, row H, Alex's side...not terrible, but not great either)

Auburn, WA: bought an extra ticket off of a great lady here on this forum.  Oh, and she even gave me her extra hotel room because someone backed out on her.  Section 105, row 3, Alex's side.  Price: WAY too good to pass up!! wink.gif (it's actually the second section up in the venue).

Las Vegas: 1 X $350, VIP presale.  Section Floor A, row H (eighth row, Geddy's side...great seat!)

Dallas, TX: 1 X approx. $400 after fees from a broker.  Section 100, row B, Geddy's side.  We were second row, RIGHT in front of Geddy's keyboards.  That was, by far, THE BEST seat I have ever had at a Rush concert. 

So, just in TICKETS, I spent well over $1000 this tour, not to mention travel, merchandise, etc.  I don't wanna talk about it...  facepalm.gif

Shooting for front row next time around.

I was over to your right a bit. I paid, I think, about $120?? We were in the middle I would say. Seattle was extremely expensive. I've said this countless times here, but, if you wanted a SINGLE seat in the first five rows you were paying about $1,500. PER seat.

However, if this is what it takes, then I will justify paying that for the next tour. I know it would be worth it.

Edited by Janie

$22 for 2nd row on Alex's side, directly from Ticketmaster (plus getting 7th row for the show the previous night).

But, that was the Presto tour.

Not so lucky this tour. Got on the pre-sale within seconds of tickets going sale. Closest I could get was about 50 rows back for about 100 bucks each. So, we decided to sit in the 300s level for half the price.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Oct 27 2010, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Oct 27 2010, 12:48 PM)
So, just in TICKETS, I spent well over $1000 this tour, not to mention travel, merchandise, etc.  I don't wanna talk about it...  facepalm.gif

Yes, but meeting Geddy and Alex? Priceless.

Yeah...oddly enough, the BEST part of the whole tour was free! Didn't pay a dime for the M&G! tongue.gif

Music Today Presale for Boston: Section FLOORC, Row 16, Seats (13, 14), total cost after fees: $279 for both.

Regular sale for Mohegan: Section 106, row B, seats 13-14

Total Charge: US $210.85 for both

Paid Face Value for both.

Want to try for front row some day....16th row was the closest I've ever been...

Edited by LakesideMaiden