Band rush should tour with next tour

Snow-Dog2112

Either Justin Bieber or Lil Wayne, if he can stay out of prison.

to add to my original vehement no, i would like to say that I have been spoiled by An Evening with Rush for far too long to allow an opening act at this point. To this notion, I must say, repeatedly, no, no, good goddess NO no.gif

oops, server error....duplicate post blush4.gif

No second act.

No second act.

No second act.

While I respect what KISS is, the impact they've had on the rock scene, and all the assistance they gave Rush in the early years, I hate their music.

And why would anyone want to fight for good seats with people who are only planning to attend half the show? This goes for both Rush and KISS fans, btw.

For some odd reason I was going to say a Spinal Tap reunion, complete with a drummer catastrophe and smallish Stonehenge, but I'm not yet awake, so I don't think anyone should listen to me.

However, that would be kind of amusing now that I think about it...

when I read this I was like wtf.gif . So no.gif Absolutely no.gif way! You must be fing.gif . What the hell were you cool10.gif ? Yeah it was very cool that 2.gif opened up for Kiss in the early days, but that was then and now both bands are headliners and kiss opening up for 2.gif makes me z7shysterical.gif .I'm sorry if you thought this was a good idea but no.gif

dazed025.gif

Archived