Leave that thing alone

Far Cry

analog kid

Earthshine

Limelight

Superconductor

Spirit of Radio

BU2B

I do put a few rush songs on a workout playlist, but not a rush-only workout playlist. Throw on Tom Sawyer, the R30 medley, R30 2112, and something from Counterparts for good measure.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 21 2010, 08:35 PM)
I won't even get into my enthusiastic but ear-bleeding sing-alongs with Geddy tongue.gif

Oh, my! I have to stop myself from singing along or else every dog along the road would be howling! laugh.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 21 2010, 08:35 PM)
I think a lot of it's that Rush has energized me in a lot of ways since I went to see them, and my metabolism is thanking me (or them)!

yes.gif !!

I've been recovering from an auto accident and have only just been able to start up again. Coincidentally, right around the time I saw Rush! Hmmmmmm.......

653.gif

AlexFinal.gif I've done my recent runs and training with this beauty here, Ascis Kayano 16

http://www.google.com.br/images?hl=pt-br&q...iw=1419&bih=706

A couple of weeks back I said goodbye to my old pair, and today I'll go out shopping for new ones. YESSS 1022.gif 1022.gif SSSS!!!!

In 2007 I had a knee injury that took me about 8 looong months to heal. when I finally felt confident to go out for a run in the sand, I carefully chose the setlist, and decided to start with the GUP Tour medley of YYZ/2112/Tom Sawyer. Unforgettable!!! It`s such a relief to come back from an injury and know you can be your old self again...

Next year I`ll run the Eurasia Marathon with plenty of Rush on my mp3. I`ll let you know how it goes, of course!!!

I exercise to music quite often, actually. When music is on, I get so focused on it rather than whatever else I am doing. Even as I type this, I have a song playing and it's hard for me to multitask! But yeah, my current playlist includes songs like BU2B, Where's My Thing, Far Cry, The Enemy Within, Anthem... up-tempo stuff mostly! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Oct 22 2010, 07:05 AM)
AlexFinal.gif I've done my recent runs and training with this beauty here, Ascis Kayano 16
http://www.google.com.br/images?hl=pt-br&q...iw=1419&bih=706

A couple of weeks back I said goodbye to my old pair, and today I'll go out shopping for new ones. YESSS 1022.gif  1022.gif SSSS!!!!

In 2007 I had a knee injury that took me about 8 looong months to heal. when I finally felt confident to go out for a run in the sand, I carefully chose the setlist, and decided to start with the GUP Tour medley of YYZ/2112/Tom Sawyer. Unforgettable!!! It`s such a relief to come back from an injury and know you can be your old self again...

Next year I`ll run the Eurasia Marathon with plenty of Rush on my mp3. I`ll let you know how it goes, of course!!!

Yes, please do keep us informed!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am in Women's Fitness at my high school, which is essentially a gym class but with all female students. We visit the weight room Tuesday and Thursday of every week. I can't stand the pop music that is played, so last Thursday (November 4), I took in my Retrospective I CD. biggrin.gif

Strange thing is, no one really said anything. There were no comments like "Whoa, what band is this? They're awesome!" or "What the hell is this?!" My classmates didn't indicate liking or disliking the music. I was like, "People, it's Rush! Say something!" unsure.gif

If they were really against it, they would have said something. They'd protest and ask our teacher to put on something else. But I wouldn't have allowed that to happen, ya know. I would have been like: "Silence! You're gonna to listen to Rush and you're gonna like it! This is probably the best thing you have ever heard in your lives!" 1022.gif

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Oct 21 2010, 07:28 AM)
I'm the type that listens to complete albums rather than skipping around for various songs.

I still listen to whole albums, too...

QUOTE (New Digital Man @ Oct 23 2010, 10:00 AM)
I often practise the five knuckle shuffle whilst listening to any of Geddy's bass solo's!! cool10.gif

laugh.gif What about the BEAT of the master at drumming?

I forgot to mention this, the Hold your fire album is good to workout too

Yesterday at the arena, I exercised my mare to the Snakes and Arrows Live album. It was good for exercising and for despooking (the clapping freaked her out).

For walking I'll admit I use peppy music, but every once in a while I'll put some Rush music on.

Archived