Your most hated vegetable :(

Steevo

http://18931-presscdn.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/13.-Lima-Beans.jpg

http://www.naturesnaturalhealing.com/nausea.gif

Beets. Yeah, they taste like dirt. The only good beet is a pickled beet, where the pickling flavor overrides the dirt flavor. Seriously, if I wanted the flavor of dirt, I'd eat dirt.
  • Like 1

Beets. Yeah, they taste like dirt. The only good beet is a pickled beet, where the pickling flavor overrides the dirt flavor. Seriously, if I wanted the flavor of dirt, I'd eat dirt.

I can eat beets but I never make them, order them, or even remotely want them. I probably haven't had them in at least half a decade. They're just a waste of eating time and stomach space.

• Like 2

I know that I don't care for brussels sprouts and asparagus. I am pretty sure that I also don't like beets and turnips, although it has been ages since I had them and don't even remember at this point.

I can eat beets but I never make them, order them, or even remotely want them. I probably haven't had them in at least half a decade. They're just a waste of eating time and stomach space.

My parents used to make Harvard beets, cooked in a sauce of vinegar, water, sugar, and cornstarch. Nope, it didn't work, they still tasted nasty.

<!--QuoteBegin-Babycat+Oct 19 2010, 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Babycat @ Oct 19 2010, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sprouts, turnips, swedes, etc... YUKKK(!) I feel like I wanna HEAVE at these things! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->

And parsnips... Blehhh(!) Pumpkins.

Pickled onions.

Radishes.

Beetroot.

Cauliflower.

Oh now I feel sick......

Going back to this now, seven years later, I still hate them.

Celery is my only hated vegetable. Apparently you burn more calaries chewing it than what it's worth which makes it negative food in my eyes. It has all the worst qualities of rhubarb crossed with onions.. Evil shit celery is..

I heard it's good with cheese wiz though.

I fcuking hate cheese wiz..

Celery is my only hated vegetable. Apparently you burn more calaries chewing it than what it's worth which makes it negative food in my eyes. It has all the worst qualities of rhubarb crossed with onions.. Evil shit celery is..

I heard it's good with cheese wiz though.

I fcuking hate cheese wiz..

Don’t forget peanut butter.