Time Machine Tour @ its end...

The_Enemy_Within

Tonight RUSH plays in Chile - for the first time, at that! This will be the final show of the Time Machine Tour but we can be assured that there will be a new album soon, as well as a tour in support of that album. Knowing this, I'm sure a lot of anticipation is already stirring. What are you going to do to keep yourself RUSHIFIED during the wait??

I find myself watching a lot of Time Machine Tour clips...

1022.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 17 2010, 06:08 PM)
Hang out here, YouTube, & RIAB. Talk to Rush buddies on Facebook and elsewhere. Being a new fan with lots to catch up on, make a nice long list of what Rushy stuff people can get me for the holidays tongue.gif

Get a Geddy Lee Fender Jazz Bass.

...Best Christmas present I've ever gotten! wink.gif

I just watch YT, RIAB, TRF, and watch "Beyond the Lighted Stage" until I hear news of a new tour and everything in between.

Also, listen to them on my iPod.

I'm not gonna do anything special. Just keep listening to them like I normally do and wait for word on the new album and tour. It's not the end of my world when Rush is not touring. Though I can't speak for everybody on that wink.gif

It's fall. Time for Pow, GUP, HYF, and Presto to get another spin. Around the holidays I will get into some of the older stuff from the mid to late 70s.

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Oct 17 2010, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 17 2010, 06:08 PM)
Hang out here, YouTube, & RIAB. Talk to Rush buddies on Facebook and elsewhere. Being a new fan with lots to catch up on, make a nice long list of what Rushy stuff people can get me for the holidays  tongue.gif

Get a Geddy Lee Fender Jazz Bass.

...Best Christmas present I've ever gotten! wink.gif

I got mine for Christmas as well! smile.gif

Do it, it does make an awesome gift yes.gif

Me playing bass...or any instrument...that would be quite the learning curve! But I can't deny that I've had the thought...so cool that many of you took it past that to the action stage!

Oh, and I forgot, use the time in between now and the next tour to save $$$ for shows!

- Watching Rush clips on Youtube.

- Downloading favorite Rush songs to my iPod.

- And hopefully, learning to play the guitar! OK, so my highest priority regarding this is to play flamenco songs. But it may still count.

- And of course, saving money, keeping track of the potential setlist, and making sure I can get a good seat for the next Rush concert. Hopefully it will return to Tampa- that place was PACKED!!!

To be honest the excitement of the tour was over for me after my show. Before then, there was the anticipation, then came the show.... Then it was over. Unless I somehow get tickets in the next 29 minutes and get teleported to Chile, my tour's over.

I'll watch tour dvd's, youtube clips, listen to cd's and the ipod. I'll of course hunt for new boots, and learn more songs on the good ol' bass.

Maybe save up for a Geddy Lee Jazz Bass....?

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Oct 17 2010, 07:04 PM)
To be honest the excitement of the tour was over for me after my show. Before then, there was the anticipation, then came the show.... Then it was over. Unless I somehow get tickets in the next 29 minutes and get teleported to Chile, my tour's over.

I'll watch tour dvd's, youtube clips, listen to cd's and the ipod. I'll of course hunt for new boots, and learn more songs on the good ol' bass.

the Ged is so worth it. It's by far the most bang for your buck you'll get out of a bass.

yeah the tour was "over" for me back in August after my show. Still excited to see them next year (hopefully).

I've wanted a Geddy Jazz Bass ever since they first started selling it... 10 years ago? I think it's about $700.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Oct 17 2010, 10:16 PM)

yeah the tour was "over" for me back in August after my show. Still excited to see them next year (hopefully).

I've wanted a Geddy Jazz Bass ever since they first started selling it... 10 years ago? I think it's about $700.

http://www.amazon.com/Fender-Geddy-Lee-Jaz...d=25ZPQZ1KZ84QG

wow $1000 on amazon... and only one left! lol

- Watch clips from time machine tour on youtube

- Watch dvd's

- Listen to them on my Sanza Fuze

- Listen to bootlegs

- Watch Beyond the Lighted Stage

- Visit RIAB

- Visit TRF

Basically I'm going to do what I do everyday. laugh.gif

This had always been a been a problem for me! I would call it Post Rush Concert Depression. However, thanks to TRF it hasn't been that bad this time around. I'll probably watch the countles of DVD I own, watch clips of Time Machine Tour on You tube and listen to the countless recording of Rush in my possesion! I think that will do it until Clockwork Angels comes arounds!

1022.gif

i be rotating listening to rush and godsmack and when clockwork angels is about to be release then nothing but rush 24/7

QUOTE (RushNut @ Oct 18 2010, 03:50 PM)
As long as they haven't called it quits, I'm happy.

I just wanted to say I love your avatar. laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/Avatars/t327751588678486.gif

Archived