Awesome Rush videos

rugen

I don't know if anyone have posted this yet, but there's about 14 videos of Rush in HD shot professionnaly from the front row available on You Tube from different show of this tour.

Go find out!

clue : search awesome, HD, etc. ohmy.gif

They're in HD, but they are not professionally shot. It's some guy with a Flip or something. Professionally shot videos aren't done from crowd level, they don't have people and stage equipment blocking shots, and they've got better sound.

Still, pretty good.

[edited to add...]

Here's the link to the guy's YouTube page. Lots of other HD bootlegs from various artists.

What are we, 12? Just post the link next time, 'kay? I stopped playing hide n' seek years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RTMorasonMD2

Edited by danielmclark

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Oct 27 2010, 06:36 PM)
They're in HD, but they are not professionally shot. It's some guy with a Flip or something. Professionally shot videos aren't done from crowd level, they don't have people and stage equipment blocking shots, and they've got better sound.

Still, pretty good.

[edited to add...]

Here's the link to the guy's YouTube page. Lots of other HD bootlegs from various artists.

What are we, 12? Just post the link next time, 'kay? I stopped playing hide n' seek years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RTMorasonMD2

Yes i realized that they were not professional after i have watched the third videos. But my link source was not directly to the you tube channel, that's why i didn't give up the direct link. It was coming from a fan's Journal.