So can we stop with the "spoiler" tags yet?

shaun3701

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Oct 11 2010, 04:58 PM)
The tour is over, right?

Yes, pretty much. All the North American dates are over, and I guess we can start to actually talk about what we had seen. So, I don't see any real danger or harm about casual talk.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Oct 13 2010, 07:19 AM)
Indeed. I understand Neil was down at the site personally helping out. It was him that grabbed the first miner and helped him out of the hole. Geddy and Alex were behind him chanting "go new guy, go!"

There was actually a story of miners being rescued and getting tickets to a concert afterwards. Some 5 or 6 guys were trapped in a mine in Tasmania 4 years ago more or less, and one of them said "I have to get out of here before xxxx date, because I have tickets to see the Foo Fighters in Sydney". Not only did Dave Grohl give them front row seats, but he also wrote a song (The Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners) on their next album. How cool was that???

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Oct 13 2010, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Oct 13 2010, 07:19 AM)
Indeed. I understand Neil was down at the site personally helping out. It was him that grabbed the first miner and helped him out of the hole. Geddy and Alex were behind him chanting "go new guy, go!"

There was actually a story of miners being rescued and getting tickets to a concert afterwards. Some 5 or 6 guys were trapped in a mine in Tasmania 4 years ago more or less, and one of them said "I have to get out of here before xxxx date, because I have tickets to see the Foo Fighters in Sydney". Not only did Dave Grohl give them front row seats, but he also wrote a song (The Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners) on their next album. How cool was that???

That's REALLY cooll!