Louder RUSH Ringtones?

Presto-a RUSH fan!

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this question...if not Mod, feel free to move this post.

About 6 months ago I bought Limelight and Spirit of Radio ringtones from the Mobile section on RUSH.com and they are both way to quiet for me to use.

I am not a big ringtone buyer as in the past I have only bought an Ohio State Fight Song but it was really loud on my phone. All the other ringtones that came with my phone are loud. But for some reason the 2 RUSH ringtones are so low that I can't hear them when someone calls. I have adjusted the volume on my cell and it doesn't help. It's like they are just recorded to low. I have a nice LG with touch screen so it's not the phone.

Does anyone know where I can get louder RUSH ringtones?

Thanks in advance.

I have the motorola Droid, I downloaded an app that allows you to download music from the internet, then you can edit it into a ringtone.. you can edit down the length and portion of the song that you want for the ringtone. Its very cool.

Thanks for the info. I will try to edit them or make my own. The reason I didn't jump to that idea off the bat is a while back I tried to make my own ringtone and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to work. And at that time I didn't have much free time to mess with it. But that was a while ago. I will do that now.

Thanks!

Archived