Where are our South American friends?

I am wondering the same thing! I am in Chile and will be at the show here. I started a thread asking if any Chilenos would want to meet up beforehand, but have gotten no responses sad.gif

I'm right here!!!!!

I live in Rio and will take an afternoon flight to Sao Paulo tomorrow. Then back to Rio the next day, and my wife will join me fo the Rio show. I actually posted a topic here about the anticipation for these shows...it'll be awesome!!!!

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Oct 7 2010, 12:04 PM)
Language may be a barrier. But I know at least a couple of brazillians frequent these boards.

Haha, I typed my thread in Spanish and English wink.gif Got one response so far!

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 8 2010, 04:38 AM)
I am wondering the same thing! I am in Chile and will be at the show here. I started a thread asking if any Chilenos would want to meet up beforehand, but have gotten no responses sad.gif

Hi there CC you are a lucky girl being in chile right now and enjoy the show. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Edited by different strings

QUOTE (different strings @ Oct 9 2010, 04:36 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 8 2010, 04:38 AM)

Hi there CC you are a lucky girl being in chile right now and enjoy the show. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Hi DS! Yes, I guess I did luck out on this one. I thought for awhile that I wasn't going, but luckily I was able to make it happen. Can't wait to experience the South American crowd! trink39.gif

QUOTE (DigitalMan75 @ Oct 11 2010, 09:17 AM)
I'm from Peru and I'll be there! I know about other Peruvian fans from Facebook that will go, I guess they're not signed up here.

the same, I know a lot of chilean fans that are very exited about the concert and It's the first time of seeing Rush live

Edited by Between The Beers

I'm excited for our South American compadres.

Enjoy the shows friends, and greetings from Canada.

trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Oct 13 2010, 11:34 AM)
I'm excited for our South American compadres.

Enjoy the shows friends, and greetings from Canada.

trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

Hi!!!

I am from Argentina, sorry that i am not posting quite much here... been at the gig and it was AWESOME... I love 2.gif even more than i did now! They mean the world to me!

I don't know how did they live the show and their stay here in Buenos Aires, I hope they had liked it... Organizers f*cked it up quite big... sad.gif

But i really liked it nevertheless... it's my very first Rush show... so you must have an idea... (yeap, cried my eyes out for about 4 songs in a row!!! tongue.gif)

i have some pictures... not the best quality, but if you like, i can share!!! biggrin.gif

Hugs to you all... I love you Rush peep!!!! ♥♥♥

QUOTE (ArmandoRushBR @ Oct 14 2010, 07:07 PM)
Hello everyone.

This is my first post here.

I am from Sao Paulo. I was at both shows in Brazil.

Words can not describe what we live, experienced, and what we feel. Simply amazing.

I took some pictures, hope you like:

http://picasaweb.google.com/11329558169444...eat=directlink#

WOW!!! Amazing pics!!! Thank you for sharing them! biggrin.gif