Chance of South American Boots?

Gilbertk

Seeing as how the only South American shows were combined and sold on Rush in Rio, we don't really have any boots from those shows that I know of. What are the chances of some decent boots of these Time Machine shows?

Rush in Rio is exactly that -- the Rio show from 2002. The Porto Alegre, Sao Paolo, and Mexico City shows are all circulating as well, and have been since shortly after the shows. Quality sucks, but they are out there.

Peace,

Ron

I knew they had them. It wasn't too hard to find.

I'd try DPHub, but they never got back to restoring my account after the move, so i'm fairly bitter with them, and refuse to go back. (I was a giver too. 2 new rush boots, and at least 4 Black Sabbath boots, and 10 reuploads.)

I'm sure a decent enough boot of these SA shows will surface eventually. I'm kinda worried witht he sound in Rio this time, as the venue acoutics is far from perfect. Sao Paulo should be fine this time, if it doesn't rain...

If I had to bet on the best concert of the SA leg, I'd say Chile is a favourite. I haven't actually been there yet, but the crowds go absolutely nuts. And there's some impressive crowd numbers as well. It might be that the chileans outnumber Quebec's attendance earlier this year.

QUOTE (DigitalMan75 @ Oct 11 2010, 10:13 AM)
Do you really think, Rodrigo? I really don't know nothing about the Chilean crowds but I think the hottest crows are the Brazilian and Argentinian. Greets from Peru!

We'll find out in a couple of days. Do you know any good news websites from Argentina and Chile?