West Palm Beach Videos

96cobra10101

Some vid's. Some are short and some are complete. Some feedback would be appreciated. Have fun.

Alex shows some disapproval at someone.

You can really hear Alex singing on this.

The last minute of it

Edited by 96cobra10101

OK....I know it's been almost a week.

I went to both Tampa and West Palm. I took my 10 year old daughter to Tampa for her 1st 2.gif show and she loved it!!! A few months ago I put the setlist on her MP3 player and she listened to it whenever she could so she would be familiar with the songs and HOLY COW, she was not only familiar but damn near knew every song by showtime!!! I'm SO proud.

We were sitting toward the back in the center, but on an isle (by design) so she could see better which was great 'cuz the light show was the best I've ever seen. She loved it too so after the show I took her to meet Howard "Herns" Ungerlieder who couldn't have been nicer in fact after they chatted for a minute, he reached into his pocket and gave her a pair of Geddy and Alex picks as well as a set list....what a guy!!!

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u351/Discipleoflerxst/100_6495.jpg

The next night I went solo and had a seat in section 1 row F seat 9. I figured row F, 6th row right? WRONG!!!!! Since I was at the extreme right end of the row, and accounting for the rows curvature, that put IN THE FRONT ROW!!!

OK...I didn't get to see even a glimpse of Neil because of Geddy's keyboard blocking my view...and Alex was about 2.5 miles away on the other side of the stage, but Geddy and I bonded...duuuude we're totally bro's nowwwww!!!

Check out these two vids....OK...the video and audio quality suck (my phone kicks ass but the camera on it sucks and evidently so does the mic)...but anyway...as I mentioned being right in the front Geddy was about a 5 feet away RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!

(Go to the :30 mark!!)

(Go to the 1:52 mark!!)

Two amazing, unforgettable nights.

BTW....I'll see you guys around some time...take care and good night....It's been real.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Oct 4 2010, 10:11 AM)
Whatever happened to sitting back and taking in the whole show as opposed to watching it through a 2" x 3" cam/phone?

This... What a waste of a ticket to be at such an awesome live visual spectacle, and watch it through a tiny little screen. I'll never understand why (or how) people are that stupid. Dumbasses...