The Tour is Winding Down

lerxt1990

You know, I'm not as bummed as I'd usually be, because this time we know what's next, and it's GOOD!

Hope they get a well-deserved break before heading into the studio to finish up Clockwork Angels, and then hittin' the road again!

Just remember how lucky you guys are to see the band or to have the opportunity to see them on multiple occasions. Being stuck in the UK makes me feel like a poor relation sad.gif

Lots to be happy about though - new album and then the tour biggrin.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Oct 2 2010, 01:56 PM)
Just remember how lucky you guys are to see the band or to have the opportunity to see them on multiple occasions. Being stuck in the UK makes me feel like a poor relation sad.gif

goodpost.gif heres to our fan bretheren that didnt get to see them play. trink39.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 2 2010, 02:56 PM)

goodpost.gif heres to our fan bretheren that didnt get to see them play. trink39.gif

And they'll get their chance next year!

(I would LOVE to try to do one of the SA dates, because I'm betting those are going to be spectacular, especially Brazil. Unfotunately, there's just no way).

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 2 2010, 06:56 PM)

Aww thanks. It's a hard road being on this side of the pond sometimes *sigh* laugh.gif

Has Rush said whether or not they will tour the U.K. next tour?

I am like many Rush fans that got to see them on this tour. First show, even.

May us hope that they make a concert DVD of it. I'd love to live out that night again.

"Time Stand Still"...well, I wish "I could wave my magic wand."

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 2 2010, 08:54 PM)

After touring the US and Canada extensively, they can't NOT play Europe with CA ... they'll be here

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Oct 2 2010, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Oct 2 2010, 08:54 PM)

After touring the US and Canada extensively, they can't NOT play Europe with CA ... they'll be here

I cannot refer directly to a specific article or interview, but I am 99% sure they've mentioned somewhere that Europe will be included next year.

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 2 2010, 11:09 AM)
You know, I'm not as bummed as I'd usually be, because this time we know what's next, and it's GOOD!
Hope they get a well-deserved break before heading into the studio to finish up Clockwork Angels, and then hittin' the road again!

Yes! Bring on Clockwork Angels! And a DVD of this tour too wouldn't hurt. At least a CD.

It's going to take a while for me to close the book on the Atlanta show and this tour.

After posting photos on TRF and Facebook from the meetup, I'm starting to receive photos that were taken of my friend and I. I'm forwarding them to her. Still hoping to receive the pics of us with the Geddy lookalike. Sometime soon, I need to write a letter to the manager of the meetup spot thanking him for letting us hang out there before the show.

To be honest, I don't think I'll ever get it out of my system. Too many special things happened that day.

I count myself as really lucky that I was able to travel to the US to see them on this tour, just for Moving Pictures alone it was worth it. I can't wait to see if they come to the UK next year and will try to make as many gigs as possible.

Yes, it is always a sad time for the end of a tour due to the questions. I have had the will this be the last time conversation with my friend since seeing them on the HYF tour. This is the first time that I can honestly say I'm not thinking that. I am excited about what is to happen. Please DVD this tour, guys!

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Oct 2 2010, 08:39 PM)
It's going to take a while for me to close the book on the Atlanta show and this tour.

After posting photos on TRF and Facebook from the meetup, I'm starting to receive photos that were taken of my friend and I. I'm forwarding them to her. Still hoping to receive the pics of us with the Geddy lookalike. Sometime soon, I need to write a letter to the manager of the meetup spot thanking him for letting us hang out there before the show.

To be honest, I don't think I'll ever get it out of my system. Too many special things happened that day.

That really was the most fun I've had at a Rush preshow. My non-TRF-er husband really enjoyed himself as well, and he was concerned he'd feel left out. Thanks again, Bobby.