Favorite Scene from "BTLS"??

vnslykrx

My favorite is Ghost Rider. It really puts Neils struggles in a better perspective for someone like me. Of course I also love Dinner scene too tongue.gif So what is your favorite part??

I like the lodge scene at the end of the movie. Discussing their Frankenstein concept album and being a little buzzed. good times! trink39.gif

i like the dinner part on the bonus dvd i just brought the dvd yesterday and watch the bonus dvd first and it was just fun to watch the dinner part

I thought that the Dinner scene was flipping hilarious, but the Ghost Rider scene just seemed to touch me in a certain way.

QUOTE (GreedHasNoConscience @ Sep 27 2010, 08:52 PM)
When Alex was talking to his parents. Alex wants to become a musician and they want him to finish his education...... z7shysterical.gif I guess father dosen't know best.

SO glad he didn't go to school hahaha

Put me down as a fan of that dinner, too. It is so delightful to watch the interaction and see what great friends these guys are.

My favorite bit is Alex's take on what Julius Caesar said to the Roman Senate: "F#$K you guys!!"

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I agree that the entire thing is amazing. I thought Jack Black was a little too crazy to be in there haha. I liked the Making Modern Music part also. I liked the beginning too. Lets hope they can record one more tour before they hang the coat up eh.gif

Dinner scene....I just love watching the friendship of those guys. It is so awesome to see such old friends, in their 50's acting like they are in their teens. I have friends like that, and it is the single best feeling in the world. I am 46, and when we are together it's like we are transported in time to the old days.

I love the blu-ray outtake of them at dinner as well.

The whole dinner scene was awesome, loved the Caesar quote and also Geddy telling Alex he did a 'Mayor Tommy Shanks'. rofl3.gif

In the documentary itself, while the history was cool and hearing from the parents was cool... it was highly gratifying to hear all these acclaimed musicians giving Rush props, particularly Billy Corgan and Trent Reznor.

One bit I wish they cut out was everything with Sebastian Bach. He doesn't even get the 'plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose' quote right, wtf? confused13.gif no.gif

My favorite scenes are the ones with John Rutsey and playing the high school auditorium and the early part of their career - Neil joining, the early tour stuff like opening for Uriah Heep and Kiss.

Archived