Hey Gals! Just found this interesting!

sigelflower

Our Alex and Geddy are there!!!

It would be good if they received some more votes... not to cheat, but to let others know they ARE considered sexy by many of us! smile.gif

So here's the URL to the blog... which, by the way, it's a very amusing and interesting space for all of us rockers wink.gif

Rock Town Hall

Ahhh... and sorry!!! I've been away from here too long sad.gif But well, had tons of stuff going on in my life...

I am ready to come back to you now and i promise i'll do my best for not leaving you anymore! heart.gif

Voted for Mr Alex Liefson... confused13.gif

What I want to know is....where the hell is Neil?!! angry.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Sep 24 2010, 08:58 AM)
How am I suppossed to pick just ONE from that list?! laugh.gif

As usual, I hear ya, Yaoi!! laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Actually, my vote would probably be for Ged too. Although, I am tempted to vote for Mike R just because he only has two votes so far. sad.gif

But, I find it strange that the two Genesis members that are missing are the two that are usually considered the sexiest... wacko.gif

I would have also included in the list Rick Wakeman and, as someone mentioned in the comments, Mike Oldfield. wub.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 24 2010, 08:11 AM)

trink39.gif

Actually, my vote would probably be for Ged too. Although, I am tempted to vote for Mike R just because he only has two votes so far. sad.gif

But, I find it strange that the two Genesis members that are missing are the two that are usually considered the sexiest... wacko.gif

I would have also included in the list Rick Wakeman and, as someone mentioned in the comments, Mike Oldfield. wub.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

But yeah, I was surprised to see Mike there, but not Steve or Tony. I think I've only heard you and me call Mike pretty laugh.gif

Voted for Geddy, obviously, but I've been experiencing a minor crush-ette on Steve Hogarth since I saw Marillion live. He's way sexier than most of the people on that list.

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Sep 24 2010, 01:16 AM)
Geddy now has 1 more vote.
Thanks for posting the link. That is the coolest poll ever!

biggrin.gif You are welcome!!!

And thanx cause i am a Geddy Gal too!!! ♥

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 24 2010, 10:11 AM)

trink39.gif

LOL! That was me!!!! (The one asking for Mike Oldfield...) And i also missed Steve Hackett!!! unsure.gif

Hmmmmpppfffff.... i must admit i did betray my most beloved Geddy in favour of Carl Palmer... I have a huge massive crush on the man lately (a love returning from the past... I used to be crazy about him back in my teens wub.gif)

QUOTE (realomind @ Sep 24 2010, 09:10 AM)
Voted for Mr Alex Liefson... confused13.gif

What I want to know is....where the hell is Neil?!! angry.gif biggrin.gif

Yes.... Neil had to be there!!! sad.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 23 2010, 09:46 PM)
Yeah! I mean, Chris Squire, REALLY?! What the HELL! I mean, back in the day, he was nice, but now... 062802puke_prv.gif

hahahahahahah.... I (along with many others) am thinking exactly the same about Squire!!! wacko.gif

Well, I suppose there are likes for everybody!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (teababe27 @ Sep 25 2010, 02:28 AM)
QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Sep 24 2010, 03:58 AM)

I agree, yaoi. Never realize dhow many attractive men are in prog rock.

I did. wub.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Sep 25 2010, 11:21 PM)
Is the poll closed now? The blog is there, but I can't find where to actually vote...help me help Geddy wub.gif

Yep, unfortunately (or fortunately... depending on the side you look at the situation laugh.gif ) the poll is closed...

doh.gif

Let's see who is on top finally wink.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 26 2010, 08:00 AM)
That didn't last long doh.gif

Nope... well, at least since last week... a week? Idk, i found out a bit late i suppose... sad.gif