Better2112 in da HOUSE!

better2112

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUSH FANS!!!!

I'm better2112, 22 years young and from a town in Manitoba Canada. I'm new to this board, but not forum's in general. I've seen RUSH twice on the Snakes and Arrows tour.

First I was row 7 at St. Paul Minnesota (drove 9 hours with my brother) in 2007 and then again in Winnipeg, row 9 on the floor, in 2008! Both shows were incredible!!!!

My favorite songs would be 2112 Overture / Temples of Syrinx, also By-Tor and the Snow Dog. The Snakes and Arrows album would be my favorite though!

I'm looking forward to talking with people about the shows, discussing the music of the most talented trio on this planet, learning more about RUSH and just having a good time with true fans!!!

Oh, and one thing though (don't hate me) but RUSH is my second favorite band in this world....

Don't worry Better, Rush is my third favourite band/artist! ohmy.gif (after Yes and Mike Oldfield)

Welcome! bekloppt.gif

And Blenderhead, my guess would be Guns 'n Roses wink.gif

Thank you all for your welcomings!

I may not be posting much now, (extremely busy) but am browsing the forum!

and yes, GUNS N F'N ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seen em' live twice, hope to see them again, and they sure are ripping up the live events now!

And that's where the name 'better' come from !!!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Sep 25 2010, 10:35 AM)
Welcome! I think it's really cool that someone who is a bit of a new Rush fan thinks that Snakes and Arrows is their best album. That says a hell of a lot about Rush!

I'd say it's the fact that when I got REALLY into them, is when Snakes n Arrows came out, and I saw the tour twice during this period. Don't get me wrong I love the other albums and songs, but I truly love Snakes n Arrows, all the songs on it basically!!

not a bad thing in my books!

Archived