Introducing myself

Babycat

Hi to everyone here on the Rush forum! bekloppt.gif My name's babycat, almost 40, been a fan for quite a while, & hopelessly besotted with the band, especially geddy b_sigh.gif Looking forward to hearing from you. 2.gif rocks!

Welcome to TRF -

The fridge is stocked with a variety of drinkables. You're here now, so we won't treat you like a guest, help yourself.

The restroom is up the stairs and the first door on the right, (you might have to jiggle the latch as it sometimes sticks wink.gif )

Please leave your shoes at the door, we just vacuumed and no eating crackers in bed.

Otherwise, make yourself at home and enjoy. The folks here are the most wonderful family you'll find anywhere in cyberspace. Please don't take advantage of our good nature.

Have fun! trink39.gif

th1245.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 15 2010, 06:07 PM)
Welcome to TRF -

The fridge is stocked with a variety of drinkables. You're here now, so we won't treat you like a guest, help yourself.

The restroom is up the stairs and the first door on the right, (you might have to jiggle the latch as it sometimes sticks wink.gif )

Please leave your shoes at the door, we just vacuumed and no eating crackers in bed.

Otherwise, make yourself at home and enjoy. The folks here are the most wonderful family you'll find anywhere in cyberspace. Please don't take advantage of our good nature.

Have fun! trink39.gif

th1245.gif

^^^^ all of this, plus... there's lots and lots of cheese in the fridge at all times. yes.gif

But, DO NOT touch the baklava. dazed025.gif It's MINE!!! tongue.gif

Welcome to TRF, Babycat!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Sep 15 2010, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Sep 15 2010, 06:39 PM)
Welcome to TRF! If you have a Ged fetish . . .

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/public/style_emoticons/default/uckeyface.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, now....Watch it....I've had to stomp some butt over this before, I'll stomp your's too! laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 15 2010, 07:24 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 15 2010, 06:07 PM)
Welcome to TRF -

The fridge is stocked with a variety of drinkables.  You're here now, so we won't treat you like a guest, help yourself. 

Otherwise, make yourself at home and enjoy.  The folks here are the most wonderful family you'll find anywhere in cyberspace.  Please don't take advantage of our good nature. 

Have fun! trink39.gif

th1245.gif

^^^^ all of this, plus... there's lots and lots of cheese in the fridge at all times. yes.gif

But, DO NOT touch the baklava. dazed025.gif It's MINE!!! tongue.gif

Welcome to TRF, Babycat!!!! trink39.gif

ohmy.gif

I forgot to speak of the CHEESE!!!!

YES! We like Loooooove our cheese.

But consider yourself warned on the baklava! yes.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 15 2010, 06:26 PM)
Remember when posting here:

1. Neil Peart sucks.
2. Alex Lifeson is expendable.
3. Geddy Lee can't sing like he once did.

unsure.gif

trink39.gif

.......and the band are always on the verge of splitting sad.gif

.......and vapor trails blows goat angry.gif

WILCOMEN SMALL PUSSY

bekloppt.gif Nice to meet you Babycat!

Still 'finding my way' round the forums - so many to go for, so difficult to know what to do. unsure.gif Do I branch out & start a new topic or what? Apart from coffee & donuts, & geddy's soup(!) please help! What do I do?!

Just dive right in and join in! I actually ended up in New World Women first (excellent place to start if you appreciate EVERY aspect of the band wink.gif laugh.gif ) and then branched out. People here are great... like a big family - so don't be scared... we don't bite... hard tongue.gif wink.gif

Archived