How to contact the band

bravado

Would like to get amrried at a RUSH concert on stage.....anyone know how to get this done????

Both of us are HUGE fans...we met about 24 yrs ago.....she was my best friends girl....stayed friends over the years and RUSH has always been oneof our main connections....

just wonder if it could be done

input???

QUOTE (bravado @ Sep 13 2010, 08:09 PM)
Would like to get amrried at a RUSH concert on stage.....anyone know how to get this done????

Both of us are HUGE fans...we met about 24 yrs ago.....she was my best friends girl....stayed friends over the years and RUSH has always been oneof our main connections....

input???

As awesome as it would be, it simply can't be done. I mean, it could be, but it won't. Sorry, man. Congrats, though!

QUOTE (Jomboni @ Sep 13 2010, 07:12 PM)
best bet is to run up to neil after they break for intermission

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

But, congrats anyways, dude! trink39.gif

I always dreamed of hiring Charlie Sexton to play at mine. wub.gif

I never get tired of his music. He plays great with Bob Dylan too.

One of my all-time favorite guitarists.

Congrats. smile.gif

Well, I saw Bowie back in '90 and towards the end of the gig he had a couple of newlyweds [who were still in tux and wedding gown after getting married earlier that day] come on stage. He then sang Modern Love (with them seated in chairs that were brought out) and everyone applauded. They got off the stage right after that and Bowie continued the show. So, I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility. Good luck.

A remember seeing on youtube a video of a fan at a Metallica meet N greet before the show ask Lars or James if he could come up on stage and propose to his girl friend, it took some talking amongst the band and the higher ups running the event but in the end it happened and they brought him out later in the set with a few songs remaining.

I would try to provide a link but this work computer doesnt allow youtube tongue.gif

QUOTE (Steve_888 @ Sep 13 2010, 10:39 PM)
A remember seeing on youtube a video of a fan at a Metallica meet N greet before the show ask Lars or James if he could come up on stage and propose to his girl friend, it took some talking amongst the band and the higher ups running the event but in the end it happened and they brought him out later in the set with a few songs remaining.

I would try to provide a link but this work computer doesnt allow youtube tongue.gif

*sniff* make it happen dude...m a k e i t h a p p e n

QUOTE (bravado @ Sep 13 2010, 07:09 PM)

input???

forgot to include....She plays Bass and is just always rippin Geddy licks.....When we "re-Connected a few years ago, we took all of our kids I have 3 she has 2 to see the band all of them loved it...her Daughters Dad has been in (mostly) and out of prison all of their lives so I am adopted Dad...anyhow her Daughters laugh at us all the time about how excited we get about anything Rush....one of them had a dream about us getting married at a show this was in 08....now I would like to make it come true at a show on the stage she could stand on Geddys side and I on Alex's.... I play guitar, not very well but none the less.....I have lurked on the board for a long long time, and have pondered if the band member or crew check in some say yes some say no...so if any rush crew members, band members, office members or tour members can help....pm me ....I will be drafting up a letter to Anthem records as long as an e-mail......

Her favorite song that reminds her of us is Different Strings.......

All there really is,

The two of us

And we both know why we've come along.

Nothing to explain,

It's a part of us

To be found within a song.

What happened to our innocence,

Did it go out of style?

Along with our naivete

No longer a child.

Different eyes see different things,

Different hearts beat on different strings.

But there are times

For you and me, when all such things agree.

Not much of a chance in hades this would happen.

I think the closest you could get is a RUSH themed wedding.

Have it in THE TREES. Serve Honeydew and and whatever the Milk of Paradise is. Where one of Neil's hats.

Be sure to put on your Bravest Face. Have a Red Barchetta instead of a limo.

Archived