The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" thread

The Owl

Seems like nobody else cares about Sunny anymore, least of all here in the UK, but Season 14 is awesome :notworthy:

The show has just been on for way too long now. The hype for it died off many years ago. I enjoyed the newest season but even as a long time fan, I think the show has more than run its course at this point.

Seems like nobody else cares about Sunny anymore, least of all here in the UK, but Season 14 is awesome :notworthy:

The show has just been on for way too long now. The hype for it died off many years ago. I enjoyed the newest season but even as a long time fan, I think the show has more than run its course at this point.

I thought Season 12 and 13 (particularly) were pretty hard work, not many laughs. 14 delivered proper Sunny set-ups, a lot of great Frank moments and there`s still enough life in it for me. I`d have liked it if Kaitlin`s "The Mick" to have been renewed as I loved that and I`m struggling to find new comedies.

I thought Season 12 and 13 (particularly) were pretty hard work, not many laughs. 14 delivered proper Sunny set-ups, a lot of great Frank moments and there`s still enough life in it for me. I`d have liked it if Kaitlin`s "The Mick" to have been renewed as I loved that and I`m struggling to find new comedies.

Struggling to find new comedies? Have you seen The Good Place, Brooklyn 99 or Superstore?

The Mick was OK. Kaitlyn was pretty much playing a different version of Dee. I can just watch Sunny if I want to see that character.