The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" thread

The Owl

Where the heck has Owl been?

:ph34r:

Have you been around and I simply missed your posts?

this season was good but the worst so far

I take it you never saw season six then. Every episode this season had a few moments that made me really laugh. Season six on the other hand was just flat out embarrassing and hardly had anything funny in it.

Yeah, this season has been pretty good. I really liked the last episode, there really isn't anything they won't do on this show and that's a big reason why I love it so much. They're renewed up through season 12, so we at least have two more years of this insanely fun craziness to look forward to. I love how each season is only about 10 or 12 episodes. There's less room for error and it allows them to make each episode the best it can be. That also helps in not getting too burned out on the show and helps its longevity.

I agree. Same reason I'm a huge South Park fan. Literally everything is on the table. I think that's important for creativity, to be honest. I was watching the movie Airplane the other night and thinking how there is no way that film could get made today(same can be said for Blazing Saddles). Always Sunny and South park are probably the closest we can get to that.
  • Like 1

:bump:

Been watching through this show again recently. I'm gonna start up season 9 today. I stand by what I said before in this thread about season six being the one that was really off. Good writing and acting but there weren't as many funny moments as other seasons. Show has maintained consistent quality after 11 seasons which is a big accomplishment.

The show has been renewed up through season 14 :o

At least three more seasons of this insanity!