How many fans

rushman321

Does anyone know a website that has total attendance records for each show? I was just looking at the pics from the Quebec City concert and it amazed me at how many people there were.

Never forget........and the people who did it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_%26_Arrows_Tour

Scroll down on this page and there's some attendence and money grossing figures for the first leg of the S&A tour. Some of the attendence doesn't look too good but keep in mind most of these venues capacity are in the general admission lawn.

So at least Rush is selling out most of the reserved seats.

actually those attendance numbers are really good......averaging between 8000-10,000 is very good these days for nearly any band....plus those shows were grossing nearly $500,000 per stop. i would say they were very pleased with those results.

QUOTE (masque @ Sep 11 2010, 09:34 PM)
actually those attendance numbers are really good......averaging between 8000-10,000 is very good these days for nearly any band....plus those shows were grossing nearly $500,000 per stop. i would say they were very pleased with those results.

I'm sure they are pleased with the attendance and money. In Saratoga Springs this tour there seemed to be a lot of people there. But I wasn't able to get a good idea because the way the lawn is, it's kind of obscured by the way the seating is set up. So it was hard for me to tell just how far back the crowd went but all the reserved seats seemed to be filled.

At the state fair in Syracuse I was in the first row so I was able to look back a few times and see nothing but people all the way up to the back of the grandstand. The place holds 16-17 thousand and it looked very close to that.

I think they're drawing pretty well this tour. The main reason for that is doing all of MP is getting more people to show up. I also think attendance figures would be greater if they didn't play these amphitheaters out in the middle of nowhere. I know some places like Toronto and Cleveland have those right in the city. But a good amount of them are out in no man's land. So some people aren't able to get there due to public transportation not being available to go out there or just not being able to get a ride.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Sep 12 2010, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (masque @ Sep 11 2010, 09:34 PM)
actually those attendance numbers are really good......averaging between 8000-10,000 is very good these days for nearly any band....plus those shows were grossing nearly $500,000 per stop.  i would say they were very pleased with those results.

I'm sure they are pleased with the attendance and money. In Saratoga Springs this tour there seemed to be a lot of people there. But I wasn't able to get a good idea because the way the lawn is, it's kind of obscured by the way the seating is set up. So it was hard for me to tell just how far back the crowd went but all the reserved seats seemed to be filled.

At the state fair in Syracuse I was in the first row so I was able to look back a few times and see nothing but people all the way up to the back of the grandstand. The place holds 16-17 thousand and it looked very close to that.

I think they're drawing pretty well this tour. The main reason for that is doing all of MP is getting more people to show up. I also think attendance figures would be greater if they didn't play these amphitheaters out in the middle of nowhere. I know some places like Toronto and Cleveland have those right in the city. But a good amount of them are out in no man's land. So some people aren't able to get there due to public transportation not being available to go out there or just not being able to get a ride.

Yeah, Cleveland has Time Warner/Tower City Amphitheater and the Nautica Pavilion down in the flats. But Rush plays 30 miles to the south at Blossom Music Center in the beautiful middle of nowhere Cuyahoga National Park, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. smile.gif Wonderful venue although not the best sound quality , prefer going there then the "Q". And Rush must also since last time they played downtown Cleveland was Vapor Trails, ...R30 Snakes & Arrows both tours Blossom larger crowds also.

(I still hope they will play downtown Cleveland but VT 2002 had only around 7,000 at the Q including me ! tongue.gif )

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Sep 11 2010, 07:01 PM)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_%26_Arrows_Tour

Scroll down on this page and there's some attendence and money grossing figures for the first leg of the S&A tour. Some of the attendence doesn't look too good but keep in mind most of these venues capacity are in the general admission lawn.

So at least Rush is selling out most of the reserved seats.

Haven't seen any attendance figures for the current Time Machine tour.

There was approx. 80,000 or 90,000 people at Quebec City.I think it was the Largest Crowd they played for as there own act.They played at the Toronto Sars fest. with more people but AC/DC and others were the headliners for that show.

I have just uploaded the 360 view of the crowd perhaps 45 minutes before the show in Quebec City for those interseted.Also shows my filming position for the first hour of the show.Then I kinda squeezed my way more centerwise for the remainder of the show.

Mohegan Sun Arena was very sold out but that holds only about 11,000 or so. It's a bit small(with crappy acoustics)

Went to see the boys last night at Jiffy Lube Live (formerly Nissan Pavilion) in Bristow VA - completely SOLD OUT (many folks in parking lot looking for any tickets available). The venue has roughly 22000 seats under the roof, plus the lawn, which last night was fairly full.

Awesome show last night - and the house was FULL.

Edited by workingman