Elixir On Mute

tangy

Used to play for the group Mindwalk Blvd out of boston, actually had a few vids of us playing rush tunes when we are all under 15 lol, don't know if they've been posted here :

YYZ :

This new band w/ Pridgen though is all I've ever wanted to do..

the record will be out really soon, I think you guys will like it. I promise that if any of you are into buying it, you will get your moneys worth.

Pridgen plays like I've never heard him play before, check the song "Horror".

Would love to know what you guys think..

Jordan/ElixirOnMute

I met Pridgen around a hotel in Cali last year. He is one of coolest people ever.

Before we started recording I was pretty sure I'd never hear from him again when the record was done, but he offered to play live and just generally help out.

It was really weird because I was right at the end of my time with the other band I was in.. I was lucky, I met him at the perfect time I guess lol.

The record will be available in a few weeks, and if any of you guys are interested in buying, I promise you'll get your money's worth.

I hand picked the people on the record, and they are insane players..

Some gigs on the way too biggrin.gif

Thanks again guys..

Ah, sounds sweet Jordan!

Again, thanks for sharing.

God, hearing this good shit makes me want to be in a band.

I wish I could find people who would be down for anything, esp. a more 'experimental' kind of music, similar to The Mars Volta, & your band as well.

QUOTE (Rush! @ Sep 19 2010, 11:21 PM)
Ah, sounds sweet Jordan!
Again, thanks for sharing.

God, hearing this good shit makes me want to be in a band.
I wish I could find people who would be down for anything, esp. a more 'experimental' kind of music, similar to The Mars Volta, & your band as well.

Go for it man, those people are out there.

Just gotta find them biggrin.gif

Hey Jordan, purchased the album yesterday. I love it! Been a huge fan of Thomas for awhile, it's nice to see him with a group where he can go nuts.

Great guitar/vocal work, you're a beast! Hope to see you guys on tour at some point.

Archived