friends who like Rush.

liddybuck01

How many friends of yours like/love Rush?

My husband and i dont have many friends as it is, but only one person we know kind of likes them.

It sucks, because Rush is a huge part of our lives, and we only have each other to discuss it! Lol

I wouldnt say all of my friends like Rush but most acknowledge the band as a good band.

What do you mean by they are a big part of your life. I might be able to answer better

Hey,

Your not alone. I'm 21 and hardly have and friends. I'm always playing music. I often discuss Rush with people on this forum and my cousin who is a big Rush fan. I'll be listening to Rush well into my old age.

But yeah, I know the feelin' of not having anyone to talk to about something you love so much.

Douglas

Just me and my dad!! I'm trying to talk to the kids at school but they think Rush is over rated and over played. Seriously?? They need to listen to more Rush songs, other than SOR and Tom Sawyer.

Two of my closest friends do like some of the bands songs (mostly just the stuff that's appeared in the Rock Band/Guitar Hero games tongue.gif), but aren't into the band as I am. At least one friend probably sees why I love them so much after watching the documentary with me. biggrin.gif

liddybuck

Like you we don't have many friends and all of my ski buddies are my age or older old.gif and I get looked at funny when I bring up Rush ohmy.gif

My wife don't care for Rush either..

So I'm alone here. confused13.gif huh.gif eh.gif

Got a couple of on line friends from Canada and we talk Rush at times. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif 1287.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif

We're in our early 20's also, so it's way hard. I try to talk to people at work about it but most haven't even heard of Rush.

And as far as being a big part of my life, i just mean i listen to them constantly and i'm in the process of reading more about them, like neil's books. The doc threw my fandom into overdrive lol

Only one of my friends likes Rush, but my mom and my cousin do too so that makes up for it. I'm currently trying to get my brother into them also, but he doesn't seem to have much interest, even after seeing them.

QUOTE (SeaTurtle @ Sep 6 2010, 08:53 PM)
Only one of my friends likes Rush, but my mom and my cousin do too so that makes up for it. I'm currently trying to get my brother into them also, but he doesn't seem to have much interest, even after seeing them.

Never thought I'd ever read the sentence "my mom likes Rush."

smile.gif

All my friends love Rush! You see it goes like this anytime I approach anyone or someone is introduced to me I ask: "Do you like Rush?" If they say "No!" I just give them a smirk, I roll my eyes and I move on! Like that they have an understanding right form the get go! If No Rush, Hush!

eyesre4.gif

Rush is pretty big down here in Southeast Texas smile.gif I'm lucky to have a ton of friends who also love Rush. I know of atleast 10 to 15 of my friends who will be at the show in the woodlands on the 25th.

I consider myself to be very lucky. I have incredible Rush friends smile.gif

QUOTE (Skyhcky @ Sep 7 2010, 09:59 AM)
Rush is pretty big down here in Southeast Texas smile.gif I'm lucky to have a ton of friends who also love Rush. I know of atleast 10 to 15 of my friends who will be at the show in the woodlands on the 25th.

I consider myself to be very lucky. I have incredible Rush friends smile.gif

We need to hook up then, It sounds like you live pretty close to me and i only know 3 or so. I was at the woodlands for the Clay Walker concert Saturday(free tickets) and took a pic of the banner they had up for rush........Cant wait either.

I have tons of TRF friends who are into Rush, but that's kind of a given. wink.gif

I have some friends, but not many, who are into Rush.

Thankfully, my sister and her husband are huge Rush fans - like they cry from happiness when they see them live Rush fans. I'm proud to have gotten my sister into Rush growing up! wub.gif

Good question! I have one friend I grew up with that listened to Rush as much as I did. Well ,....almost! Outside of that ....can think of one other.

But it makes it all that much sweater. Like we are a secret society and only WE comprehend the greatness. Those belows will never get it tongue.gif

Archived