The Green Bay Packers Thread

Principled Man

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 23 2011, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jan 23 2011, 05:47 PM)
What a dumb call GB!! wacko.gif

You can just feel Rodgers tensing up.

Yep,

The Bears need a reverse or some trick play to get them going. Otherwise it's over!

QUOTE (troutman @ Jan 23 2011, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 23 2011, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jan 23 2011, 05:47 PM)
What a dumb call GB!! wacko.gif

You can just feel Rodgers tensing up.

Yep,

The Bears need a reverse or some trick play to get them going. Otherwise it's over!

It's over!!!!! trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif

Congrats to the Packers on representing the NFC in the Super Bowl! I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be rooting for y'all in the SB, though if the Jets make it and win, I won't be disappointed... I just don't want Pittsburgh to win it again.

I wonder if Workaholic Man's heart is still ticking? That was much closer than it needed to be...I'm sure the ERs in Wisconsin are busy with heart attack victims.

Green Bay Packers 21

Chicago Bears 14

http://media.jsonline.com/images/650*466/mjs-packers24_-spt_-lynn_-12-packers24.jpg

Rookie cornerback Sam Shields hugs coach Kevin Greene after the Green Bay Packers' tough, TOUGH victory over their bitter rival Chicago Bears in the NFC Championship Game. The Green Bay Packers are now headed to Dallas, Texas, where they will represent the NFC in SUPER BOWL XLV....!!!! WOW.....!!!!

Shields' interception of backup QB Caleb Hanie late in the 4th quarter sealed the victory, which was not earned easily. The Packers came out roaring in the 1st quarter and held a 14-0 lead at the half, but da Bears' determination and their VERY tough defense kept them in the game and frustrated Packer quarterback Aaron Rodgers and his high-powered offense. Injuries to starter Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins forced da Bears to put in Hanie, who performed well, but was ultimately thwarted by big interceptions by Packer nose tackle B.J. Raji and Shields.

It's a dream come true for the Packers and their fans, who have had to endure three years of soap opera-like drama from their former QB, endless criticism and doubt regarding their players, coaches, and Front Office, and a horrendous rash of injuries to key players this year.

The Packers have taken on all the adversity and hardship, and they have prevailed.

GO PACK GO!!!

http://media.jsonline.com/images/650*309/mjs-packers24_-spt_-lynn_-14-packers24.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/8f/fullj.3afd9cadde07adc212158c8acc5f7925/ap-1c2605a3197942e6be36ff4e1a3e6972.jpg

Yeah, now we have to put up with two weeks of Jeremy Kapinos faces his former team on the game's biggest stage hype. wink.gif