The Green Bay Packers Thread

Principled Man

Packers - Going Home

Seahawks - Going to Arizona

That's why they play the game.

That's why they say it's a 60-MINUTE GAME. And sometimes, the game is more than 60 minutes....when you allow it to be.

http://www.toxicfox.co.uk/updates/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/wtf-was-this-cat.jpg

As much as I like Seattle I wanted GB to kick the crap out of the SeaChics. I don't know how they loss this game unbelievable.

I don't know how they lost this game unbelievable.

To quote Dennis Green: "We let 'em off the hook!!" :doh:

All those great defensive plays in the first two quarters or more went for naught. The collapse on 3rd and 19 and the fake FG right afterwards were the key errors. They let Seattle back into game.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

All those great defensive plays in the first two quarters or more went for naught. The collapse on 3rd and 19 and the fake FG right afterwards were the key errors.

What about the onside kick failure and the safety who fell down after the interception?? :oops:

• Like 1

All those great defensive plays in the first two quarters or more went for naught. The collapse on 3rd and 19 and the fake FG right afterwards were the key errors.

What about the onside kick failure and the safety who fell down after the interception?? :oops:

The collapse had several components, and it's never one guy's fault. Bostick will be scapegoated by many for dropping the onside kick, but it should have never come down to an onside kick. The defense failed in several key situations, and the offense sputtered in key situations.

People will be blaming the Packer offense for playing "not to lose" in the 2nd half. There is some truth to that. That last FG drive to send it into overtime was great, but the offense should have played like that all game.

Plenty of blame to go around. Team loss.

• Like 2

Packers were just lucky the NFL give them so many calls. It if weren't for an obvious bias towards the Packers, they wouldn't have even been in the game :sarcastic: Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Even though they'd made a few mistakes and let the Seahawks back in the game, if Bostick had caught that ball on the onside kick with 2 minutes to go like he should have done, the Pack would be home and dry now.

So you're going to scapegoat Bostick anyway......not smart.

Even though they'd made a few mistakes and let the Seahawks back in the game, if Bostick had caught that ball on the onside kick with 2 minutes to go like he should have done, the Pack would be home and dry now.

I'm not saying it's all his fault, but it's true, if he'd caught that ball then the Packers win, and that's all there is to it. You can't dispute it really.

I'm not saying it's all his fault, but it's true, if he'd caught that ball then the Packers win, and that's all there is to it. You can't dispute it really.

And anyone can pick out any one of several plays in the 4th quarter and OT and say the same thing.

And anyone can pick out any one of several plays in the 4th quarter and OT and say the same thing.

You've got to make that play, you or I could have caught that ball, but could we stop Lynch getting in end zone? Could we corral Wilson when he made that run to set up the TD run? Could we have made a play to stop the fake FG? Could we do better than Rodgers and throw a TD pass instead of just setting up a FG?

• Like 1

Well, this game was a real f*ckup!!! Hey Packers, the game lasts

FOUR quarters not three!!! Quitting on the job, eh?? Don't get me

started on Mr. F*ck you Bostick!!! Hey moron, WTF were you thinking??

Just disgusting how we gave the game away....heads better roll for this!!

Kinda glad I'm not "home" now, god knows what's gonna happen! My peeps

are surely madder than hell over this foldup!!

(Hopefully, NE will blow the Seagirls out real good!! That'd make me feel

a little better...)

Packers were just lucky the NFL give them so many calls. It if weren't for an obvious bias towards the Packers, they wouldn't have even been in the game :sarcastic:

Right. They wouldn't have been in the game. Dallas would have.

Didn't Alex Jones already explain why this was not possible?

It's all as fake as WWE....the future predecided and all.

Well,

There were many factors at play. But again, if the safety would have kept running instead of falling to the turf the onside kick most likely would have never happened. JMO. What the fu** is the guy thinking with over four minutes to play? :wacko:

Edited by troutman

You've got to make that play, you or I could have caught that ball, but could we stop Lynch getting in end zone? Could we corral Wilson when he made that run to set up the TD run? Could we have made a play to stop the fake FG? Could we do better than Rodgers and throw a TD pass instead of just setting up a FG?

Now you're getting it....

There is nothing worse for a die hard fan than to see a game like this and the team blowing it. Not going to sleep well and then having to work the next day. :sarcastic:

Twenty years ago, this game would have made me go absolutely bonkers with rage. I'm lucky it's not 20 years ago!! :ebert:

For me, age has brought wisdom. I certainly got mad at the Packers for losing that game, but I'm certainly not going to let it affect me like I used to do. The Packers' future looks very bright. They will reload and come back next year, and they will be BETTER. They're a perennial Super Bowl contender. There are at least two dozen teams that would LOVE to be where the Packers are.

2015 Packers Schedule:

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Seattle, St. Louis, Dallas, Kansas City, San Diego

Away: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, San Francisco, Arizona, Carolina, Denver, Oakland

• Like 2

There is nothing worse for a die hard fan than to see a game like this and the team blowing it. Not going to sleep well and then having to work the next day. :sarcastic:

Twenty years ago, this game would have made me go absolutely bonkers with rage. I'm lucky it's not 20 years ago!! :ebert:

For me, age has brought wisdom. I certainly got mad at the Packers for losing that game, but I'm certainly not going to let it affect me like I used to do. The Packers' future looks very bright. They will reload and come back next year, and they will be BETTER. They're a perennial Super Bowl contender. There are at least two dozen teams that would LOVE to be where the Packers are.

2015 Packers Schedule:

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Seattle, St. Louis, Dallas, Kansas City, San Diego

Away: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, San Francisco, Arizona, Carolina, Denver, Oakland

Thats a great point,

I am the same way most of the time. Back in the day it drove me nuts trying to sleep and then having to work the next day. These days it's not near as bad. For example, if OSU would have lost to Oregon I would have been pissed but not as pissed as ten or twenty years ago. :codger: :D

It was the biggest choke since Michael Hutchence!

You're comparing a lost football game to a man's suicide? Really? REALLY? :facepalm:

• Like 1