The Green Bay Packers Thread

Principled Man

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 19 2011, 08:47 PM)
Do the Packers owe the Bears?

I would say that the two teams owe each other.

I would also say that the NFL owes the Packers and Bears a LOT. The League may not even be in existence today if it hadn't been for the intense rivalry between the two teams.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

I'd have to say this: I am actually a Vikings fan, but, my pick for the PlayOffs is the Packers.

At least Favre says that he hopes the Packers get to the Superbowl. So, everyone calm down. He did betray the Pack, but still has their back.

QUOTE (2112Oracle @ Jan 19 2011, 10:32 PM)
I'd have to say this: I am actually a Vikings fan, but, my pick for the PlayOffs is the Packers.

At least Favre says that he hopes the Packers get to the Superbowl. So, everyone calm down. He did betray the Pack, but still has their back.

Well, he did have a hand in it. The Pack got to play the Purple twice, the Giants only once, and the Bucs not at all.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 19 2011, 08:43 PM)

Well, he did have a hand in it. The Pack got to play the Purple twice, the Giants only once, and the Bucs not at all.

yes.gif That is very true, you have a point there, my friend.

QUOTE (2112Oracle @ Jan 19 2011, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 19 2011, 08:43 PM)

yes.gif That is very true, you have a point there, my friend.

And don't forget all of that mentoring Brett did of a young Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers owes all of his success to Brett, and he'd be the first to say so.

wacko.gif

rofl3.gif

At least Favre says that he hopes the Packers get to the Superbowl.

He also told Peppers and da Bears to be sure to beat the Packers a few weeks back.

Nothing that comes out of his mouth can be trusted. He's a professional BS artist.

I'm rooting for the Packers, not because I'm a huge fan but because I think it will be a better Super Bowl game than if the Bears go.

It has been said that the British army wore red coats so that if they were shot, their opponent wouldn't be able to tell that they were bleeding. Guess that's why the Packers wear yellow pants.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jan 20 2011, 10:44 AM)
It has been said that the British army wore red coats so that if they were shot, their opponent wouldn't be able to tell that they were bleeding. Guess that's why the Packers wear yellow pants.

So when Cutler pisses himself, it won't be visible on Matthews' pants after his third or fourth sack LOL

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jan 20 2011, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jan 20 2011, 10:44 AM)
It has been said that the British army wore red coats so that if they were shot, their opponent wouldn't be able to tell that they were bleeding.  Guess that's why the Packers wear yellow pants.

So when Cutler pisses himself, it won't be visible on Matthews' pants after his third or fourth sack LOL

I wasn't aware that Cutler had a bladder control issue. tongue.gif

Rogers will be playing golf on monday morning . laugh.gif