All 156 songs, ranked and reviewed by Deckiller

Deckiller

Yeah. I kind of feel bad about some of my comments. I just have a sentimental attachment to some of these songs.

Keep going man. You're doing great. trink39.gif

Edited by Ted Barchetta

QUOTE (Ted Barchetta @ Sep 25 2010, 11:37 PM)
Yeah. I kind of feel bad about some of my comments. I just have a sentimental attachment to some of these songs.

Keep going man. You're doing great. trink39.gif

Yeah, the sentimentality makes it hard to rank some of these as low as I have. I really wanted to rank "Need Some Love" in the top 50, but that voice within told me not to smile.gif

Placing all the songs in a bingo wheel to be drawn at random would produce a better order.

All of HYF, PW, S&A should be gone before S4N and VS.

comp26.gif

If they played Something 4 Nothing on this tour the place would go apenuts. If they played Open Secrets and it's a bathroom break for 75% of the stadium.

Edited by jdouglas

QUOTE (jdouglas @ Sep 25 2010, 11:48 PM)
Placing all the songs in a bingo wheel to be drawn at random would produce a better order.

All of HYF, PW, S&A should be gone before S4N and VS.

comp26.gif

If they played Something 4 Nothing on this tour the place would go apenuts. If they played Open Secrets and it's a bathroom break for 75% of the stadium.

Probably closer to 90 percent, but I'm aware of that smile.gif I'm one of maybe three friends who likes Hold Your Fire.

QUOTE (Deckiller @ Sep 26 2010, 12:40 AM)
QUOTE (jdouglas @ Sep 25 2010, 11:48 PM)

If they played Something 4 Nothing on this tour the place would go apenuts.  If they played Open Secrets and it's a bathroom break for 75% of the stadium.

Probably closer to 90 percent, but I'm aware of that smile.gif I'm one of maybe three friends who likes Hold Your Fire.

well jdouglas, he wasn't conducting a poll, he's giving his own opinion (quite a few of which I also consider nuts laugh.gif ) I'm one of the people who would go insane for Something For Nothing... but how many other people might head to the bathroom during Open Secrets (I wouldn't) should have no influence on Deckiller's own enthusiasm for a song.

Deckiller, I also like HYF a lot... (except for Tai Shan.. sorry tongue.gif ). So I guess now you have 4 friends cool.gif

Here are some hints to future rankings!

Let's play some games with number 55.

45 is a fitting sendoff.

Don't go shopping after number 40.

Mornin' gov! Here's number 57.

Number 35 is the fourth song on an album.

Oh, and a glimpse into my top 10:

Number 9 is not really a love song, but I think it is.

Edited by Deckiller