NASA wake up vote

woodring2112

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. now the script produces an error when I try to vote. And I find it hard to believe that Star Trek is 150K votes ahead of us. that's a 150% increase in its vote total from yesterday!

Crazy stuff.

Someone did something, or stopped something. Even though it doesn't take you to the results page it still tallys your vote though-

KEEP VOTING

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 27 2010, 08:56 AM)
Why did they even bother with a vote? Why didn't they just give everyone 3 months to come up with the best automated (cheating) system for votecasting. That would have been much more fair. confused13.gif

It really should have been rigged for one vote per IP address with a security system so people couldn't override that. Or maybe the ability to only vote once an hour or once a day per IP address?

I'm just sayin...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (krlowe @ Aug 27 2010, 08:48 AM)
He said it doesn't work for him anymore! HAHAHA!

True, but unless those votes are removed, the damage has been done. Unless we can suddenly make up 100,000 votes while the other side is still trying...

I'll see what I can do...

QUOTE (spacegator @ Aug 27 2010, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 27 2010, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (krlowe @ Aug 27 2010, 08:48 AM)
He said it doesn't work for him anymore! HAHAHA!

True, but unless those votes are removed, the damage has been done. Unless we can suddenly make up 100,000 votes while the other side is still trying...

I'll see what I can do...

It looks like they've changed it so even the other system we were using doesn't work - have you noticed? it only lets you do one vote at a time. that's going to make it extremely hard to catch up...

Archived