Classic Albums documentary about 2112/MP

senor_velasco

I'm even more excited for this:

VH1 Classic will be airing a special in celebration of the Jewish holiday Rosh Hashanah on Wednesday, September 8th called Rush Hashanah where nothing but Rush programming will air for 24 hours straight. Programs will include the Rush documentary, the premiere of the 2112/Moving Pictures Classic Albums special, Rush in Rio, and the That Metal Show episode with Alex and Geddy.

Any chance of them airing 'Beyond The Lighted Stage' again?

Once was not enough, but five or twenty would be too much, so I'm not interested in actually owning a copy.

This upcoming Rush edition of 'Classic Albums' is going to be simply bodacious...

I'm still waiting for VH1 Classic to re-air some Zappa edition that supposedly covers both Over-nite Sensation and Apostrophe...WOW! That would be awesome if it really does truly exist...

But, VH1C would rather air the damn Def Leppard and Metallica episodes, over and over, ad nauseum.

I want a YES one, and even a Genesis one...not some damn Phil Collins episode masquerading as a Gen epi...

QUOTE (thelocator @ Aug 21 2010, 05:31 PM)
I'm still waiting for VH1 Classic to re-air some Zappa edition that supposedly covers both Over-nite Sensation and Apostrophe...WOW! That would be awesome if it really does truly exist...

It does.

I have it on DVD smile.gif

September 8 and 9...why in the middle of the week (hooray day shift?)

But the DVD (and Blu-Ray) comes out in exactly a month(on 9/28), which also happens to be my birthday common001.gif .

now I get to use that DVR that I've been paying extra for. About time I found a use for it.

QUOTE (Chrysalii @ Aug 28 2010, 11:17 AM)

Because it's Rush Hashanah! That's the date it falls on. tongue.gif

QUOTE (bigmoney2112 @ Aug 28 2010, 08:09 PM)
I don't understand why for rosh hashanah, they can't air the exit stage left, Grace under pressure tour, and a show of hands videos.

Because that's not what's being promoted!

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Aug 28 2010, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (Chrysalii @ Aug 28 2010, 11:17 AM)

Because it's Rush Hashanah! That's the date it falls on. tongue.gif

bah

and...they should promote them, try to get people to buy the replay x3 set.

Archived