Never In Almost 5 Years...

Tick

QUOTE (tothian @ Aug 18 2010, 08:30 PM)
ask your mother bitch boy

What are you, 10?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 08:32 PM)

I just called my mom. She looked on Weather.com and said the weather's okay there. She also invited me over for pasta. Do you like pasta?

Oh shit, 73 rofl3.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 08:32 PM)

I just called my mom. She looked on Weather.com and said the weather's okay there. She also invited me over for pasta. Do you like pasta?

z7shysterical.gif I love all of this. As snide as greg/heather/tothian may be, he sure puts on a good show. yes.gif

Although I'm sure sir 73 and miss ghosty aren't appreciative at all, so knock it off dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Aug 18 2010, 08:30 PM)
I can't wait to see what greg the 4th will be named.

He would have been named "perchy" if I had allowed his latest registration to go through.

Greg, just to put a little perspective on your whole deal: You're actually going to the trouble of going to someone else's house just to register a couple more accounts...just to post MORE things that make you look like an idiot.

I mean, most people with half a brain try to avoid doing that, but you're actually hopping on your bike (I assume you're not yet old enough to drive) and traveling to other locations to keep showing us how monumentally stupid you are. I'm actually kind of impressed at your dedication. Inspiring! notworthy.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Aug 18 2010, 08:30 PM)
I can't wait to see what greg the 4th will be named.

He would have been named "perchy" if I had allowed his latest registration to go through.

Greg, just to put a little perspective on your whole deal: You're actually going to the trouble of going to someone else's house just to register a couple more accounts...just to post MORE things that make you look like an idiot.

I mean, most people with half a brain try to avoid doing that, but you're actually hopping on your bike (I assume you're not yet old enough to drive) and traveling to other locations to keep showing us how monumentally stupid you are. I'm actually kind of impressed at your dedication. Inspiring! notworthy.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 05:45 PM)
but you're actually hopping on your bike (I assume you're not yet old enough to drive)

Damn it! I ride a bike and live with my parents. By you insulting him I feel insulted a bit, so I guess he's a successful troll there..

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 18 2010, 08:59 PM)
but you're actually hopping on your bike (I assume you're not yet old enough to drive)

Damn it! I ride a bike and live with my parents. By you insulting him I feel insulted a bit, so I guess he's a successful troll there..

Yes, but are you riding your bike to friends' houses to make new accounts just to post things that make you look stoopid?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 09:03 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 18 2010, 08:59 PM)

Yes, but are you riding your bike to friends' houses to make new accounts just to post things that make you look stoopid?

Kenneth, 73 is making a great point. We really appreciate the younger fan base. We feel common001.gif that another generation is getting into "our" band. We certainly do not disparage anyone because of their youth.

But greg/heather/tothian is acting juvenile (According to Websters Dictionary definition 3: Immature, childish) and trollish. But there are juvenile (according to Websters Dictionary definition 2: young) fans who are valued members and contribute a lot to the site.

Don't mistake the former with the latter, we aren't disparaging you trink39.gif

On the contrary we salute the new fan base 1022.gif

Archived