Neil dropped his sticks twice at the Vegas show

heatherb

QUOTE (Pags @ Aug 18 2010, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 18 2010, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 18 2010, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 18 2010, 04:05 PM)
We have forgotten the most important question of all...

Heather B, what does the "B" stand for?

I urge you to answer this one quickly as I'm sure the fine people on TRF will have one or two suggestions wink.gif

heatherb regrets to inform you that s/he will be unable to respond, as she is busy making the goodie bags for greg's basement party, and putting toothpicks into all the finger sandwiches.

sad.gif

Not those colored toothpicks, I hope...they stain the bread! scared.gif

Not if you colour-co-ordinate the slices first

damn, I'd hate to have to eat the sandwich with a green toothpick. 062802puke_prv.gif

Would you prefer a Yellow one? laugh.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ Aug 18 2010, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 18 2010, 02:10 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 18 2010, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 18 2010, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 18 2010, 04:05 PM)
We have forgotten the most important question of all...

Heather B, what does the "B" stand for?

I urge you to answer this one quickly as I'm sure the fine people on TRF will have one or two suggestions wink.gif

heatherb regrets to inform you that s/he will be unable to respond, as she is busy making the goodie bags for greg's basement party, and putting toothpicks into all the finger sandwiches.

sad.gif

Not those colored toothpicks, I hope...they stain the bread! scared.gif

Not if you colour-co-ordinate the slices first

He/she had better make sure the sandwiches get the Nigel Tufnel stamp of approval....

If they don't get Nigel's stamp of approval, he is a professional and he will rise above it. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RushNut @ Aug 18 2010, 02:41 PM)
Wow...a dude posing as a chick. Imagine that...

That's just CRAZY shit right there. I can't... for the life of me, understand why anyone would make an alter at all... never mind one that is of the opposite sex. confused13.gif

I think it SAYS something about that person. yes.gif

Give him/her HELL GhostGirl. Way to go sista. trink39.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (Aprul @ Aug 18 2010, 06:36 PM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ Aug 18 2010, 02:41 PM)
Wow...a dude posing as a chick.  Imagine that...

That's just CRAZY shit right there. I can't... for the life of me, understand why anyone would make an alter at all... never mind one that is of the opposite sex. confused13.gif

I think it SAYS something about that person. yes.gif

Give him/her HELL GhostGirl. Way to go sista. trink39.gif

wink.gif

I totally agree with you Aprul.

How absolutely INSANE it is for a GUY to make an alter as a GIRL. 062802puke_prv.gif

What the hell is THAT all about???

Sorry folks that I haven't been around in like... FOREVER... but Tick has made it clear that he has no interest in me and that kinda killed it for me here. He only has eyes for the REAL hilda... sadly i'm not her. sad.gif

As for Neil dropping his stick... umm... i'd be happy to pick it up for him. I think Neil is just adorable, and ooooohhhhhh so sexy. Even without his Magnum PI look. I have a picture of his hands in black and white that is just soooooo hot. wub.gif

Don't take no shit GhostGirl. no.gif

Was that a double negative???

Hi Tick. wub.gif

The Professor dropped his drumsticks--twice--so the sky is falling? Will Donald Trump and his cheap comb-over appear on stage and tell Neil, "You're fired!"? I don't think so. laugh.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Aug 18 2010, 04:56 PM)
I'm really lost. Is "greg" two people? If so, why? Was he banned on "greg" or something so he came on as "Heather"?? confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif

He thought he was being sneaky. If he started another thread on greg, we would've known it was just another troll thread... So he made a new account "heather" and started trolling from that account! Such a great cover-up!

Didn't even need to track his IP to figure out this one...

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 18 2010, 08:14 PM)
I'm really lost. Is "greg" two people? If so, why? Was he banned on "greg" or something so he came on as "Heather"??  confused13.gif  confused13.gif  confused13.gif

He thought he was being sneaky. If he started another thread on greg, we would've known it was just another troll thread... So he made a new account "heather" and started trolling from that account! Such a great cover-up!

You're amazing, man. You get a sticker! smile.gif

QUOTE (MusicHead @ Aug 18 2010, 08:07 PM)
The Professor dropped his drumsticks--twice--so the sky is falling? Will Donald Trump and his cheap comb-over appear on stage and tell Neil, "You're fired!"? I don't think so. laugh.gif

No - just the comb-over will show up all by itself.

Damn - went to a work-related function and missed the rest of the fun. This was way better than the $9 glass of Cabernet.

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 18 2010, 05:48 PM)
http://a.imageshack.us/img713/4065/antoinedodsondumby.gif

Seriously. laugh.gif

But it's okay because we have awesome admins. yes.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Sad I missed this thread. It has been an entertaining read! rofl3.gif popcorn.gif

th1245.gif 653.gif th1245.gif

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 18 2010, 07:14 PM)
I'm really lost. Is "greg" two people? If so, why? Was he banned on "greg" or something so he came on as "Heather"??  confused13.gif  confused13.gif  confused13.gif

Wow. What the f*** is it with some people?! Seriously.

I don't understand why people feel the need to come "troll" on good boards... Things have always been great for me here, but there's always a person every now and then that's just really out there and seems to desperately need attention. sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (druid13 @ Aug 20 2010, 09:24 AM)
Neil has dropped a stick at virtually every show I have seen ( going back to Signals)....????? Sooooo?

Ya had to "be there" a couple of days ago. wink.gif

This was a troll's alter's spam thread. It kept us quite entertained for a few hours, messing with him.

Archived