One ticket for sale for Atlanta show

TheBluePhoenix

I have one extra ticket for the Atlanta show at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre on Wednesday September 29. The seat is in section orchestra 1 row H and is 4 seats away from the inside aisle. Including the pit this is about 12 rows from the stage on Geddy's side. I bought my tickets from a broker and will sell the extra ticket for what I paid for it which is $320. This includes shipping by USPS with insurance.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

All I can say is you got ripped off at $320 -

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 17 2010, 12:22 PM)
This is going to sound weird coming from me, but what's our rule on this board for selling tickets as far as price? Isn't it face value (+ fees?) only, no matter where the seller got the ticket from or how much he paid for it?

thats a hard one..i think we all can agree that buying a ticket and coming onto our board only to ask for more than what you paid is total BS. This practice should not be tolerated dazed025.gif . When someone gets a ticket from a broker they really are only trying to "break even"...I would like to get others opinion on the issue. Can we see proof of cost?

I hope you do get it sold. . .

But on the day of the show, $320 will generally get you better than 12 rows back. (So I have heard. I do not have the fortitude to try this for myself, because knowing my luck, I'd get screwed right onto the lawn).

QUOTE (worthog @ Aug 28 2010, 04:07 PM)
Well if anybody has 2-4 good tickets to the Atlanta show and doesn't want to rip off a poor college kid who wants to surprise his dad and friends with upgraded tickets not in the way back......just let me know

Check ticketmaster very often, especially the day of the show. I found 3 front row grandstand seats at 1:30pm yesterday, and was also able to pull up 4 plaza seats before the show went offline around 3pm. Much more often than not they hold back some seats until the days before the show. Same thing with Craigslist. There are always people(fans not resellers) that have something come up and can't make it. The show was great of course smile.gif