Bristow VA attendees...GTFIH!

GeminiRising79

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i have to Seattle for lawn tix which is no big deal as long i'm seeing Rush again next year if they tour i'm saving 600 out of my income tax getting better seats

the weather looks good for tomorrow only once had it rained it was back in 2002 during the vapor trails tour and this my 5th going to nissian(jiffy lube) 6th time overall seeing 2.gif while i'm there going to do little of trink36.gif and some of 653.gif

QUOTE (Motorshooter @ Sep 17 2010, 12:35 PM)
Section 102 Seat 36 Row G

The weather for Saturday 86 d day time, falling into the 70's at night, should be perfect for the show trink39.gif

Amen to that! At the Philly (Camden) show it was nearly 100 degrees and humid as hell. Alex went through about four shirts, and Geddy mentioned the miserable heat a couple times... "steamy" was what he called it.

The guys I really felt for are the ones who man the follow spots about 50 feet above the stage... trapped up there for the duration, with NO air circulation and all that heat rising up.

Bringing the two grandkids to their very first concert experience tomorrow night. I'm about as excited for them as to see the show, and hope they really get blown away.

We're in row L, so two things: To the folks in row K... hope you're not too tall... to the folks in row M... the boys will probably have to stand on their seats for the duration - hope that's not too annoying.

Wait, here's an idea - let's just all sit quietly in our seats and enjoy the show. A smattering of polite applause after each song... rofl3.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 10 2010, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Mr Rush @ Sep 10 2010, 02:06 PM)
Pavillion is sold out and my friend said the lawn is going to be at least 1/2 full based on ticket sales. I think this maybe the best attended Rush concert ever at Nissan!

I don't believe it. Half those are broker tickets that will go unsold.

As I posted in another thread here :

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?act=...=0#entry2082818

Went to see the boys last night at Jiffy Lube Live (formerly Nissan Pavilion) in Bristow VA - completely SOLD OUT (many folks in parking lot looking for any tickets available). The venue has roughly 22000 seats under the roof, plus the lawn, which last night was fairly full.

probably the best concert i seen them their at nissian now jiffy i was in the lawn just a few feet back from the middle section of the 300s i was looking around and i was blown away just how full the lawn was last time i seen them there was back in 08 and i think this time around the lawn was fuller