Bristow VA attendees...GTFIH!

GeminiRising79

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Aug 16 2010, 10:18 PM)
FFS, I think I'm just going to wear my Barney costume.

If you do in fact have a Barney costume, you're now duty-bound to post a pic of yourself wearing it. Regardless of whether you wear it to the show (although I bet it would get you in a few pictures on Rush websites!)

I'll be there. This is my first RUSH show, just got into them in the past year. Makes me wonder what the hell I've been listening to the past 23 years...

Anyways, I'll be there with two of my best good friends. I've heard it's addicting and life changing....looking forward to it!

BTW this is my first post, so, hi everybody!

QUOTE (Signals X-1 @ Aug 17 2010, 05:39 PM)
I'll be there. This is my first RUSH show, just got into them in the past year. Makes me wonder what the hell I've been listening to the past 23 years...

Anyways, I'll be there with two of my best good friends. I've heard it's addicting and life changing....looking forward to it!

The first is always the best........I wish I could do my first again.

QUOTE (Signals X-1 @ Aug 17 2010, 04:39 PM)

bekloppt.gif

welcome! trink39.gif

My wife and I along with my oldest friend (brother-in-law) and my sister will be there (Section 103, Row G).

Not sure what shirt I'll be wearing (I've been favoring my blue tiedye from the Feedback tour, but who knows...). I'll be the tall grey-haired guy with the ponytail and mustache.

See ya all there...

i'll be there this will be my 6th time dating back to 2002 i'll be the one wearing a Rush shirt plus it will be my wife's 2nd hopfully she don't fall asleep this time

Still looking for a ticket!!!

Anyone got an extra.

I hate this venue as well, mostly because of the traffic jams entering and exiting the show. You're really screwed because there is only one way out, and you can't park elsewhere unless you want to walk 1-2 miles.

Anyway, I'll be wearing whatever fits at the time. I'm pregnant with twins and will be pretty easy to spot! I might design a shirt that says "Future Rush Fans" with an arrow pointing to the twins! I also have the Man in Star/2112 tattoo on my leg as well.

Edited by rushlady2112

its been two years since my last rush show i'm going to withdraw been listening to 2.gif nonstop can't wait for the 18th