Who do you people think you are???

vital signz

QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 1 2010, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 1 2010, 02:15 PM)
Well I'll be damned..................

She did it again.

I am gonna name names.

RUSHGIRL from Toronto.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
You snuck up front row again in Columbus and you weaseled out another front row experience without paying the exorbitant money paid by another person.

I think you ought to be truly ashamed of yourself.  You did it in Vegas and you did it in Columbus.  I don't know why some people feel the need to be so immature.  Those around you just shake their heads in disbelief.  Rude, disrespectful and immature as holy hell.  Jesus.  I wonder how many other venues you did this at and how many other folks you took advantage of???????

angry.gif  confused13.gif  confused13.gif  confused13.gif  confused13.gif

How old are you?????

f**k you Tony

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well come on, it's a concert for heaven's sake. Back in the good old days the first 30 rows all moved forward to the front and we had a great time. Sure we lost the odd one in the crush but that was all part of the concert experience and besides they tended to be the weaker whiny bastards like you.

Ok, enough name calling etc. This thread doesn't need to be closed because we can't discuss this a grown-ups, does it?

People work their way to the front all the time, it happens at every show.

RUSHGIRL is a great girl, she is a very nice and considerate person. I am sure she didn't ruin anyone's experience, if she thought she was she wouldn't have tried to get up front and she would have gotten out of your way. I have hung with her a few times and will again in the future...

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ Sep 1 2010, 10:02 AM)
I will chime in here.

Yes, I did go to the front in Vegas for 10 minutes - knew a friend up there!
Yes I did go up in Columbus for the 2nd half (my friend let me stay)

No one else but YOU complains, if I was encroaching on someones space and they had an issue, of course I would leave.

Everyone around me was friendly and not pissed off.

I pay for my front row tickets 90% of the time, 2 times this tour I have not...........

Jealousy rears it`s ugly head here on TRF..........

None of the comments about "oh, back in the day we did this" or "you're just an asshole" mean it's RIGHT.

Oh, gee...I always pay for my cart full of groceries but this time I'm only going to pay a smaller percentage of the actual price.

Let's have EVERYONE move to the front row if it's no big deal.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Sep 1 2010, 04:07 PM)
I will chime in here.

No one else but YOU complains, if I was encroaching on someones space and they had an issue, of course I would leave.

I pay for my front row tickets 90% of the time, 2 times this tour I have not...........

None of the comments about "oh, back in the day we did this" or "you're just an asshole" mean it's RIGHT.

Oh, gee...I always pay for my cart full of groceries but this time I'm only going to pay a smaller percentage of the actual price.

Yes, it's exactly the same. You chose your forum name well didn't you...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 1 2010, 10:58 AM)
Ok, enough name calling etc. This thread doesn't need to be closed because we can't discuss this a grown-ups, does it?

RUSHGIRL is a great girl, she is a very nice and considerate person. I am sure she didn't ruin anyone's experience, if she thought she was she wouldn't have tried to get up front and she would have gotten out of your way. I have hung with her a few times and will again in the future...

Here's the problem.

All tickets at these venues up front are held by folks that sell them off to the highest bidder. It's just the way its done. If I told you how much I paid for my seats you would think I was crazy.

So along comes this inconsiderate person in Vegas and all of a sudden my wife is grabbing for her space because now this person shows up and tries to work herself into the 2 square feet that each of us had to stand in. Then you are enjoying the show and security comes in and there ensues a whole conversation with a grown 40 something person begging to be allowed to stay all while Alex is playing his ass off. Kinda hard to enjoy the stage when someone is begging and pleading to please not be made to go to the seat that she paid FAR FAR FAR less for somewhere behind front row.

Then she does it again.

This time she is removed before the show starts

Then she rudely does it again.

As for you stating that it happens all the time, GROW THE HELL UP.

This wasn't a GENERAL ADMISSION open floor show.

As for her being a nice person, she may be the cat's pajamas outside the venue, but inside at a Rush concert, she abuses others space and takes advantage of people that spend THOUSANDS for tickets from front row scalpers. I am a nice and considerate person too. Some on this board know me personally and can vouch for that. I am sure she and I would get along fine. I just am pointing out how it does offend those around her who witness it. There were a lot of folks talking about it at both the shows I went to.

Now if you want to close the thread, go ahead...that's your prerogative. But there is no way it is cool to come up and steal space in the front row from someone who paid LOTS OF MONEY for that ONE SEAT.

Since apparently no one really noticed my post, I'll give it another go.

This is a tense issue. There are things being said on both sides that exacerbate the situation.

Stop the namecalling, and Tony - STOP STIRRING THE SHIT. Got it?

Thanks all. And please don't ignore another post from me, huh? I rarely come in and say stuff like this.

Calm down, and discuss it rationally.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 1 2010, 11:16 AM)
I will chime in here.

Yeah..almost put as much effort into it as you did. Wow!

QUOTE (RushNut @ Sep 1 2010, 11:31 AM)
I will chime in here.

I love your sig...is that your dog?

Seems to me that some people spend so much time worrying what everyone else is doing that they forget to chill and have a good time themselves. The OP had great seats and a great view pity he had to spoil it for himself by getting worked up about nothing. Seems to me that if he fell into a barrel of titties he'd fret about who had managed to fall into a bigger barrel of bigger titties.

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 1 2010, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ Sep 1 2010, 11:31 AM)
I will chime in here.

I love your sig...is that your dog?

No but it could be my dog's twin.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 1 2010, 10:33 AM)
Seems to me that some people spend so much time worrying what everyone else is doing that they forget to chill and have a good time themselves. The OP had great seats and a great view pity he had to spoil it for himself by getting worked up about nothing. Seems to me that if he fell into a barrel of titties he'd fret about who had managed to fall into a bigger barrel of bigger titties.

Clearly you are hell bent on causing more trouble than we already have...

STOP.

Stop posting this crap, okay? You may not like the way we handle things here, but that's tough.

I've asked you twice to stop stirring things up.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 1 2010, 04:22 PM)

This is a tense issue. There are things being said on both sides that exacerbate the situation.

Stop the namecalling, and Tony - STOP STIRRING THE SHIT. Got it?

Thanks all. And please don't ignore another post from me, huh? I rarely come in and say stuff like this.

Just read this. UNDERSTOOD. However I am merely defending a lady's honour.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 1 2010, 10:40 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 1 2010, 04:22 PM)

This is a tense issue.  There are things being said on both sides that exacerbate the situation.

Stop the namecalling, and Tony - STOP STIRRING THE SHIT.  Got it?

Thanks all.  And please don't ignore another post from me, huh?  I rarely come in and say stuff like this.

Just read this. UNDERSTOOD. However I am merely defending a lady's honour.

I think the lady can defend herself if need be, without your input.

Thanks.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 1 2010, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 1 2010, 10:33 AM)

Clearly you are hell bent on causing more trouble than we already have...

STOP.

Stop posting this crap, okay? You may not like the way we handle things here, but that's tough.

I've asked you twice to stop stirring things up.

You think there is something objectionable about my post? I was merely making an observation.

I used to get all worked up about people invading my space at concerts. When I was older I realised that I my energy and attention was better used enjoying the band. That is all.

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 1 2010, 10:17 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Sep 1 2010, 10:58 AM)
Ok, enough name calling etc.  This thread doesn't need to be closed because we can't discuss this a grown-ups, does it?

RUSHGIRL is a great girl, she is a very nice and considerate person. I am sure she didn't ruin anyone's experience, if she thought she was she wouldn't have tried to get up front and she would have gotten out of your way.  I have hung with her a few times and will again in the future...

Here's the problem.

All tickets at these venues up front are held by folks that sell them off to the highest bidder. It's just the way its done. If I told you how much I paid for my seats you would think I was crazy.

So along comes this inconsiderate person in Vegas and all of a sudden my wife is grabbing for her space because now this person shows up and tries to work herself into the 2 square feet that each of us had to stand in. Then you are enjoying the show and security comes in and there ensues a whole conversation with a grown 40 something person begging to be allowed to stay all while Alex is playing his ass off. Kinda hard to enjoy the stage when someone is begging and pleading to please not be made to go to the seat that she paid FAR FAR FAR less for somewhere behind front row.

Then she does it again.

This time she is removed before the show starts

Then she rudely does it again.

As for you stating that it happens all the time, GROW THE HELL UP.

This wasn't a GENERAL ADMISSION open floor show.

As for her being a nice person, she may be the cat's pajamas outside the venue, but inside at a Rush concert, she abuses others space and takes advantage of people that spend THOUSANDS for tickets from front row scalpers. I am a nice and considerate person too. Some on this board know me personally and can vouch for that. I am sure she and I would get along fine. I just am pointing out how it does offend those around her who witness it. There were a lot of folks talking about it at both the shows I went to.

Now if you want to close the thread, go ahead...that's your prerogative. But there is no way it is cool to come up and steal space in the front row from someone who paid LOTS OF MONEY for that ONE SEAT.

You are an idiot aren't you???

Vegas was the ONE time and I left..........no big deal. I came back again and again?????? Ummm NO!!!!!!!!!!

Has there been any other shows where I invaded YOUR space??

If you are referring to the NICE GUY I think you are, he is a VERY good friend of mine and there is NO WAY he warned you of my coming up as he ASKED me.

Do not speak of me as if I am rude and inconsiderate, you do NOT know me and I am as far from it as you can imagine.

You have not met me, talked to me or know a thing about me other than that I am in the front row alot AND I pay for those tickets, just like you.

So sorry I encroached on your space in Vegas, it won't happen again..... fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Da Fly @ Sep 1 2010, 10:50 AM)
13 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):
Da Fly, Rushgirl, LaFellaStrangiato,

WWPD?

(What Would Patty Do?)

wink.gif

Oh I am sure her highness will chime in here at some point with her delusional rantings about what a bad person I am.

bolt.gif

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 1 2010, 09:38 AM)
Uhhh...

As it turned out, she was asked to leave BEFORE the start of the first set. She begged and pleaded to be allowed to stay over and over and they asked her to leave.

Then she did it again before the second set.

She stayed the whole second set.

The guy she does it to is a nice fellow, he said to me before the show to expect it to happen and to ask security to say something. They caught her before I or anyone could, but the second set they gave up on her.

It is immature and rude.

And as for you Tony R you have been and always will be a horses rear end.

I think you are extremely CONFUSED as to A) who I am or cool.gif are stirring it up for no reason.

I was asked to leave 10 minutes into the set and did NOT come back except to say hi to my friend G up there.

I did NOT stay the whole 2nd set - I was up there for 10 minutes dude.

I was asked to leave and I did, and fwiw, I was NOT on Alex's side when i did stand there, so you have the wrong RUSHGIRL new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif