American Chopper

tkdryan

This thursday is the premiere of American Chopper, Jr vs Sr. I was a fan of the show. Anyone going to Check out the new show?

I did check it out. Jr has the talent, and now he has Vinny back. But Sr. has the financial backing that Jr so desperately needs. Im sure it wont take long before Jr. and Vinny make their mark and start producing some beautiful bikes.

I got hooked on that show from what they were able to create. Then, came the drama. I really like the bikes more than the drama, that and Mikey always makes me laugh.

We used to have a drinking game when we would watch the show. And whenever someone said "paint, powder and chrome" we took a drink. trink39.gif

I used to watch the show (haven't seen it in a few years now esp. since Vinny left)...always hated Sr. and felt Jr. and Vinny should have teamed up which I'm kinda glad to hear they did. I thought Vinny started his own chopper company though...What happened to it?

To me, that show was a good idea with good drama but a couple of years ago, when they got huge and you saw their faces everywhere you turned I lost interest. I thought their 15 minutes was up.