geddy lee handled

daveyt

N E ONE see this? these chics come up on stage to give geddy water or something and he was like "ur done" and she ended up giving him a virtual lapdance. i was like "handleeeeeeeeees!!!!" it was awesome

i will buy N E ONE a case of beer if they find/post a video of this

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 10 2010, 11:08 PM)
N E ONE see this? these chics come up on stage to give geddy water or something and he was like "ur done" and she ended up giving him a virtual lapdance. i was like "handleeeeeeeeees!!!!" it was awesome

i will buy N E ONE a case of beer if they find/post a video of this

Wait...what?! huh.gif

This thread almost belongs in "That's It"!!!

I love that St. Pauli Girl look.

Something similar happened at a 2.gif show I attended. It was on the R30 tour July, 29 2004. THE 30th anniversary show (The anniversary of Neil joining and Geddy's b-day)

The crew had a couple of local "hotties" bring a cake out to Geddy during some song, or in between songs. Well Geddy just sort of gave 'em a nod and off they went...I guess he didn't pay 'em much attention as they weren't as easy on the eyes as our two lovelies in this thread.

Edited by Some Half-Forgotten Stranger

I like 2.gif because they don't feed into that girly crap.

Hope they don't do this at PNC...unless they ask ME to give Ged a beer. tongue.gif

That girl must have been completely GEDDY-MESMERIZED......lol!!!!!! biggrin.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif wub.gif He has that effect on women, ya know??!!!!!! laugh.gif wub.gif wub.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif drool1.gif

I wonder if Alex will get any Birthday presents when playing at the Minnesota State Fair on his Birthday (August 27th) this year.?? cheer.gif

It would be fun to see something like this with Alex on his B-Day. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Excited for the show..!!! 2.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Aug 11 2010, 05:17 AM)

Something similar happened at a 2.gif show I attended. It was on the R30 tour July, 29 2004. THE 30th anniversary show (The anniversary of Neil joining and Geddy's b-day)

The crew had a couple of local "hotties" bring a cake out to Geddy during some song, or in between songs. Well Geddy just sort of gave 'em a nod and off they went...I guess he didn't pay 'em much attention as they weren't as easy on the eyes as our two lovelies in this thread.

was that at the WPB show? I remember at that show the cake coming out and the whole celebration with about 8-10 hotties. Great show!

QUOTE (flybynightgirl @ Aug 13 2010, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 11 2010, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Aug 10 2010, 09:38 PM)
I like Moosehead. On ice!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/SPzVT1nmbzc&hl=en_US&fs=1

awesome! u couldn't ask for a better shot! u the man notworthy.gif

PM me ur address

wink.gif Bet that was a nice birthday treat for you yes.gif Pretty girl wub.gif

It's the thought that counts. I didnt send my address. I don't feel that anyone has to send me beers for just finding a vid on youtube. It was my pleasure to find that clip to add to the thread. That is good enough for me.

I asked daveyt to check out my youtube vid in my sig as a consolation.

That's a better present to me than any beer....sharing music.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Aug 13 2010, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Aug 11 2010, 07:24 AM)
I like 2.gif because they don't feed into that girly crap.
Hope they don't do this at PNC...unless they ask ME to give Ged a beer.  tongue.gif

Agreed. You wont find any of the members of Rush cruising the "That's it" thread.

Actually, Alex seems to enjoy browsing in there:

tongue.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Aug 12 2010, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Aug 11 2010, 05:17 AM)

Something similar happened at a  2.gif show I attended. It was on the R30 tour July, 29 2004. THE 30th anniversary show (The anniversary of Neil joining and Geddy's b-day)

was that at the WPB show? I remember at that show the cake coming out and the whole celebration with about 8-10 hotties. Great show!

Yes WPB.

That was prob'ly my fave 2.gif show I've ever been to.

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Aug 13 2010, 06:29 PM)
QUOTE (flybynightgirl @ Aug 13 2010, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 11 2010, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Aug 10 2010, 09:38 PM)
I like Moosehead. On ice!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/SPzVT1nmbzc&hl=en_US&fs=1

awesome! u couldn't ask for a better shot! u the man notworthy.gif

PM me ur address

wink.gif Bet that was a nice birthday treat for you yes.gif Pretty girl wub.gif

It's the thought that counts. I didnt send my address. I don't feel that anyone has to send me beers for just finding a vid on youtube. It was my pleasure to find that clip to add to the thread. That is good enough for me.

I asked daveyt to check out my youtube vid in my sig as a consolation.

That's a better present to me than any beer....sharing music.

trink39.gif

He should just send u a pizza.