What RUSH albums - not liked

crazygeo

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Aug 12 2010, 12:15 PM)
Yeah, I don't know what it is. It's actually when I hear everyone else mentioning what they dislike that makes me question my own tastes... laugh.gif

For instance, there are some songs in the catelog that face ALOT of heat that I can say I legitimately love. Not only that, but some are amongst my favourites from their respective albums. Examples?

Neurotica (easily in my Top 3 on RTB)
Virtuality (again, easily in my Top 3 on TFE)
Good News First
Roll The Bones
Hand Over Fist

I know there are more...but these are just some examples of songs that get real grief here, that I can honestly say I love them. All great songs if you ask me.

Like I said...I'm one of those few 'weird' fans who can say that every song is at the very least, enjoyable enough that I can listen to it. No Rush tracks are 'skippable' to me.  ph34r.gif

You can guess the reaction I get around here when I say stuff like, "I like Presto and Vapor Trails more than Hemispheres" ph34r.gif

This board thinks I'm higher than 2.gif was when they made CoS cool.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every Rush album has something to recommend in it. Some more than others, obviously, but their track record has been remarkably consistent for how long they've been around.

Least favorite? Probably a tossup between Fly by Night and Test for Echo.

I don't think there's an album in which I don't like any of the songs. But if it's just one or two (even great songs), I consider it an "album I don't like."

Rush

Caress of Steel

Fly By Night

Hemispheres

Vapor Trails

Feedback

Snakes & Arrows

Archived