Just for fun

Digital Man

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Sep 20 2006, 10:16 AM)
A Texas rancher and his wife were arguing while touring Paris.
They were hardly speaking to each other after being seated in a fancy French restaurant for dinner.

When the waiter arrived, the rancher said," I'll have a BIG THICK PORTERHOUSE STEAK."

The waiter replied, "Monsieur, what about Ze Mad Cow?

"He replied, "She'll have a Salad."

And a minute later he probably had a salad fork someplace the sun doesn't shine... rofl3.gif

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's just 2.5 inches long

And can satisfy any woman

Every time?

confused13.gif

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4306/creditcardshy4.jpg

icon_really_happy_guy.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Sep 21 2006, 01:52 PM)
Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"

icon_really_happy_guy.gif how fukin true yes.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 21 2006, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Sep 21 2006, 01:52 PM)
Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"

icon_really_happy_guy.gif how fukin true yes.gif

"Driving Directions" will work, too...

Priceless Picture

A man sat in his attorney's office.

"Do you want the bad news first or the terrible news?" the lawyer said.

"Give me the bad news first."

"Your wife found a picture worth a million dollars."

"That's the bad news?" asked the man incredulously. "I can't wait to hear the terrible news."

"The terrible news is that it's of you and your secretary."

Theres an old man whos sitting in a bus when a young punk walks in covered by red,yellow,and green feathers and no shoes and sits across from the old man. After ten miles of staring at each other the young punk says, "what the hell are you lookin at, didnt you ever do anything wild when you where young!?

" Without missing a beat the old man says "yeah, when I was young and in the navy I got drunk and had sex with a parrot...I thought you might be my son."

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Oct 9 2006, 10:01 AM)
Theres an old man whos sitting in a bus when a young punk walks in covered by red,yellow,and green feathers and no shoes and sits across from the old man. After ten miles of staring at each other the young punk says, "what the hell are you lookin at, didnt you ever do anything wild when you where young!?
" Without missing a beat the old man says "yeah, when I was young and in the navy I got drunk and had sex with a parrot...I thought you might be my son."

z7shysterical.gif

Or, if he's like me, he might just be the proud owner of a birdie - or three.

(Guess who found a brilliant yellow feather floating in her teacup this AM? Not sure if Woodstock or Freddie was the culprit, but I'm guessing Freddie...)

A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."

He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me."

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Oct 10 2006, 07:17 AM)
A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."

He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me."

Cygnus, again you're making me laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

A woman went to her doctor's office. She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out screaming and ran down the hall.

An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she explained. He had her sit down and relax in another room.

The older doctor marched back to the first and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"

The new doctor smiled smugly as he continued to write on his clipboard.

"Cured her hiccups though, didn't it?"

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?"

"What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck."

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Oct 16 2006, 10:29 AM)
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?"

"What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck."

Ouch... z7shysterical.gif