Buying Tickets last minute?

OldRod

My wife bought me a ticket in the 2nd row to the Tulsa show on 9/21. It was an early 50th birthday present, and she just bought 1 ticket because she didn't want to go.

Now she has changed her mind and wants to go to the show after all... so I'm searching for a pair of tickets together, hopefully close to the front. Livenation/Ticketmaster redirect you to a partner site that errors out. Stubhub and others list tons of tickets, but don't tell you what seat you are actually buying (only the section/row). I'd rather not spend $4-500 per ticket and be clear out on the far end of the row.

Is there a site that sells Rush tickets that actually shows you what seats you are getting? In particular, to the Tulsa show?

As a matter of fact I have two to sell. I bought a pair in the Music Today presale and then tried the VIP deal later and got lucky with a pair of 3rd row center stage. So, I need to off load my original pair which are very good too.

Floor F4, Row E

I have been procrastinating putting them up on eBay in hopes of selling them to a friend, or in this case a fellow fan. Let me know if you are interested.

Edited by ashpkt