Have Neil Alex or Ged ever stopped in?

briremo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have to go with the notion that at least 2 of the guys will lurk for the sheer entertainment. Think about it. There is a lot of hilarious stuff posted from time to time.

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 2 2010, 12:03 AM)
QUOTE (Kublakhan94 @ Aug 2 2010, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Aug 1 2010, 11:02 PM)
I'm Alex then! AlexFinal.gif

NO i'm Alex! tongue.gif

Actually, I'm Alex. I've just been posing as a fourteen year old girl with a Ged fetish. common001.gif

Yeah...then you are TOTALLY Alex! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Aug 3 2010, 12:00 AM)
QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 2 2010, 11:06 PM)
Ok. Time to come clean. I'm Alex. No joke.

What the hell is going on here? Who's who? This is getting very confusing. If you ARE the real Alex, can you send me two front row tickets to the Columbus, OH show? Preferably on Geddy's side? No offense, Alex.

Thank you.

I took great offense to that, and as a result, I will not be sending you tickets. Good day, sir.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 3 2010, 08:24 AM)

What the hell is going on here? Who's who? This is getting very confusing. If you ARE the real Alex, can you send me two front row tickets to the Columbus, OH show? Preferably on Geddy's side? No offense, Alex.

Thank you.

I took great offense to that, and as a result, I will not be sending you tickets. Good day, sir.

I'll take his tickets then as long as you're ok with having a spasmodic vomitting girl in front of you, you gorgeous.

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 3 2010, 10:36 AM)

Thank you.

I'll take his tickets then as long as you're ok with having a spasmodic vomitting girl in front of you, you gorgeous.

I have a wife.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 3 2010, 08:38 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 3 2010, 10:36 AM)

Thank you.

I have a wife.

So I can't vomit in front of you? I can't get all spazzy either?

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 3 2010, 08:46 AM)
I just didn't appreciate you calling me gorgeous. The only woman who may call me gorgeous is my wife.

But I agree. I am incredibly good looking.

So I can get spazzy in front of you? I get my tickets then, right? That's how this works? Men are so complicated. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 3 2010, 10:48 AM)
I just didn't appreciate you calling me gorgeous. The only woman who may call me gorgeous is my wife.

So I can get spazzy in front of you? I get my tickets then, right? That's how this works? Men are so complicated. tongue.gif

Just don't take any pictures or I'll break your neck.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 3 2010, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 2 2010, 12:03 AM)
QUOTE (Kublakhan94 @ Aug 2 2010, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Aug 1 2010, 11:02 PM)
I'm Alex then! AlexFinal.gif

NO i'm Alex! tongue.gif

Actually, I'm Alex. I've just been posing as a fourteen year old girl with a Ged fetish. common001.gif

Yeah...then you are TOTALLY Alex! laugh.gif

Finally! Someone who recognizes me for who I really am. cool.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 3 2010, 08:52 AM)

I can't take any pictures? No pics of your face or junk? Can I stare then? Like, an uncomfortable amount of staring? How about we make a deal? If you f**k up a note, I get to take a pic?

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 3 2010, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 3 2010, 08:52 AM)

I can't take any pictures? No pics of your face or junk? Can I stare then? Like, an uncomfortable amount of staring? How about we make a deal? If you f**k up a note, I get to take a pic?

Ok, I suppose so. Just no pictures of my junk. I might have to file a restraining order against you if you do that.

QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Aug 3 2010, 11:52 AM)
Neil here. cant say much cause im on the road to a gig in Utah. hard to text nd balance my bike at th e same timeeeeeenj6fo@!$ YIKES! woa, geez that was a close one.

Look forward to seeing you Neil! Ged and I are sharing a hotel room because it was so booked.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 3 2010, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Aug 3 2010, 11:52 AM)
Neil here.  cant say much cause im on the road to a gig in Utah.  hard to text nd balance my bike at th e same timeeeeeenj6fo@!$    YIKES! woa, geez that was a close one.

Look forward to seeing you Neil! Ged and I are sharing a hotel room because it was so booked.

Oh, is that why? tongue.gif

Archived