Have Neil Alex or Ged ever stopped in?

briremo

Any clues to if the boys 2.gif ever linger, stalk, rubberneck, peruse, loiter, observe, hang out, even POST?

It seems a few people here actually know some of the band members..what do they know about the guys maybe keeping an eye on what's happening here. I'm sure their security teams look around...

what's the scoop?

FWIW, if you guys do look around, I need to get in for the meet and greet in WPB. I won't tell a soul. I promise!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (briremo @ Aug 1 2010, 10:48 PM)
Any clues to if the boys 2.gif ever linger, stalk, rubberneck, peruse, loiter, observe, hang out, even POST?

It seems a few people here actually know some of the band members..what do they know about the guys maybe keeping an eye on what's happening here. I'm sure their security teams look around...

what's the scoop?

FWIW, if you guys do look around, I need to get in for the meet and greet in WPB. I won't tell a soul. I promise!

Little known fact that Tick is actually Neil. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 1 2010, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (briremo @ Aug 1 2010, 10:48 PM)
Any clues to if the boys 2.gif  ever linger, stalk, rubberneck, peruse, loiter, observe, hang out, even POST?

what's the scoop?

Little known fact that Tick is actually Neil. atickhum.gif

I FREAKIN KNEW IT!! laugh.gif

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER is Geddy Lee ph34r.gif

I am Geddy. Duh.

And for the record.....I wanted to play....that song......the one Lerxt said we were going to play.

Alex can't remember shit anymore.

I still smoke pot...... and I wear boxers.

Neil says he's on TRF....but won't tell me his user name....Hell, he won't even be my friend on Facebook.

And I can still sing.....damn it!!!

There is a user on Counterparts with the screen name of "Kroy Wen", and some people suspect it's Neil. If it isn't, then it is someone who knows him reasonably well, as he's posted bits and pieces of news that are later borne out through more "official" channels. For example, last year when it was learned that Neil's wife was preggo, "Kroy Wen" confirmed the then-fetus was a girl. (Okay, sure, so there's a 50-50 shot there).

I imagine it's not Neil himself, but a friend or somebody who works closely with him. I somehow can't see Neil spending much time on the forums, not that "Kroy Wen" is a daily poster or anything. I do know it isn't Michael Mosbach, as he DOES post there as "Praetorian".

I'm sure they've all glanced at the boards just out of curiosity.

This subject comes up every so often. I'm sure they're aware of the different Rush forums out there but as to posting... I don't think so but even if they did post, I'm positive they wouldn't make it obvious.

Lol, there is a very good reason why these guys are rich and famous, and very good at what they do, they dont spend their days doing nothing on the internet like we all are just wasting the days away. These guys seem to be very productive all the time.

They seem like if they arent working, they're spending time with their families. Geddy spends his down time with his fantasy baseball league and tennis, who knows about Alex, and if Neil had his way this site would not exist.

If they are I suspect they wouldn't even post about Rush stuff, prolly just be lurkers and maybe post about other "non-Rush" stuff. If they were to post stuff about Rush like spoilers and whatnot, I don't think (judging on past experiences) that the general consensus of the board would believe them anyway. So what's the point.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 2 2010, 02:07 AM)
Alex owes me money. That's why he never shows his face around here. dazed025.gif

I hear you. I want my 'Sacramento Turtleneck' back from tick. a.k.a. "Neil". I lent you that backstage in Chicago on the T4E tour. Why haven't you called me back? Unbelievable.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Aug 2 2010, 11:06 PM)
Ok. Time to come clean. I'm Alex. No joke.

What the hell is going on here? Who's who? This is getting very confusing. If you ARE the real Alex, can you send me two front row tickets to the Columbus, OH show? Preferably on Geddy's side? No offense, Alex.

Thank you.

Archived