St. Louis tix & parking available

friendlyvoice

My wife has lost her job so we just can't afford to make the trip now. I've got 2 tix for St. Louis 8/22 - row WW, center, seats 124-125 - plus a VIP parking pass that's supposed to help you get in and out quickly (never used one of those, so I can't speak to how well it works).

Whole package costs about $200...I'm offering it at a discount, since it appears that tickets are still available for StL. So you get the tix and the parking for a good bit less than what you're going to spend with ticketbastard.

PM me and we'll work out the details. Thanks.

You know I had been laid off when I bought my tix back in April. I have just started working again. Any way my point is even though I understand the point of cutting back and believe me I know about cutting back. I was unemployed for 19 months. Is the money that you are going to save by not going make that big of a differnce in the end? (that is what my 15yr old daughter told me) and look at it this way. If your wife is a fan and she is out of work (depression will at some point set in it always does. Especialy after the 30th rejection letter.) look at it like a date and an investment in your marraige.

QUOTE (limbo @ Aug 2 2010, 03:55 AM)
You know I had been laid off when I bought my tix back in April. I have just started working again. Any way my point is even though I understand the point of cutting back and believe me I know about cutting back. I was unemployed for 19 months. Is the money that you are going to save by not going make that big of a differnce in the end? (that is what my 15yr old daughter told me) and look at it this way. If your wife is a fan and she is out of work (depression will at some point set in it always does. Especialy after the 30th rejection letter.) look at it like a date and an investment in your marraige.

Thanks for the thoughts...glad that you've found something. Basically what it comes down to for us is, do we want to pay our bills or see Rush?

If you'll notice my location at the left...I live in Columbus, MS...that's a 7 hour trip. We could've gone to the Atl show in Sept. which is much closer... but we went to StL in '07, the show was great, but the rest of the trip sucked. So we thought we'd give it another try and make a mini-vacation out of it. But once you add up gas, lodging, food, boarding our dogs, etc, there's just not enough left to pay all the bills. And I really don't want to toss $200 worth of tickets/prkg in the trash without getting something back.

So, again...if anyone's interested, get in touch with me.

Don't feel bad. Thats a long drive and those seats are kind of shitty. Im sort of in the same boat. Im working part time and getting unemployment. Just making enough to pay the bills. The only show im going to on this tour is st. paul. im driving 10-11 hours round trip for this show. only difference is i have 3rd row dead center seats. Ive seen rush 22 times in the past 22 years and im really not all that enthused over the setlist. If i had shitty seats like you have i wouldnt even think about going, but having 3rd row dead center made my decision for me. Seeing RUSH up close is a religious experience.

I'm with you on that. I think if these were 3rd row center seats, I'd donate a kidney or something to pay for the trip...whatever was necessary. I was in the 3rd row on Ged's side for the 1st show of the R30 tour...unbelievable.

They aren't the best seats in the world, true...but I'm hoping I can get someone interested in the discount, at least.