Alex Lifeson - SUCK The Movie

RushFanForever

I love the trailer!!!! It's really making fun of the tweenie-vamp-pop-craze!

And we're going to see it on the big screen at a really great independent theater . . .

Regent Theatre Arlington ‎**BOSTON PREMIERE SCREENING!! "SUCK"....A Vampire Music Film! Like vampire movies? Like Iggy Pop? Alex Lifeson? Moby? Alice Cooper? Malcolm McDowell? Tie it all together and what do you have? SUCK!! Premiere's at The Regent Theatre on Thursday 9/2 at 7:30 pm! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

Hare biggrin.gif

From SuckTheMovie.com in the Cast section:

ALEX LIFESON plays the BORDER GUARD who gives The Winners a hard time at the border until he discovers that like himself, they are musicians. Lifeson is best known as the broadly-skilled guitarist for the rock group Rush, which he founded in 1968. The most successful Canadian music group in history, Rush is the third most prolific seller of consecutive American Gold and Platinum Records and videos, behind only the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

How come Alex always plays the cop?

i've been following this movie for about 2 years now with a friend and we are so relieved to finally see a release date. we are really excited to see Alice Cooper [my favorite, sorry] and [one of] her fave, Alex Lifeson in action. this movie should be adequate enough to satisfy everyone. fingers crossed and money saving. smile.gif

Archived