Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Necromancer

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 25 2010, 11:59 AM)
When you get to Georgia, you had better let me know, because I am dying to meet you two.  Necro: The Man, The Myth, The Legend and His Lovely and Talented Wife CeeJ!

Oh, definitely.

And good luck with this plan, Necro! Keep us posted. trink39.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have literally taken the lemons you were handed and made lemonade. Life is to short to NOT do what you really want to.

You guys will be fine and have a blast along the way. Good luck and safe travels! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jul 29 2010, 12:57 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 29 2010, 12:14 PM)
FYI - Fingerlakes of NYS = wine country.

= good time  yes.gif

Check please! This is where we build!!

Alright already my Queen.

I hear ya.

rofl3.gif

All I can say is that we will look into it when we get over to that area.

Do you think, or care, what anyone else wants?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jul 31 2010, 11:22 AM)
of course i care! but Ceege....with all that wine and all of us? What reason would you have to be sad in the winter???

We are the cure darlin!

z7shysterical.gif

You have NO idea how bad it gets for her. I basically spend the winter alone cuz of it. She sleeps from the minute she comes home from work, until she goes again to work. Any time she isn't sleeping, she's like a zombie anyway, walking around in a winter blahs induced semi-coma.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 31 2010, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jul 31 2010, 11:22 AM)
of course i care!  but Ceege....with all that wine and all of us?  What reason would you have to be sad in the winter???

We are the cure darlin!

z7shysterical.gif

You have NO idea how bad it gets for her. I basically spend the winter alone cuz of it. She sleeps from the minute she comes home from work, until she goes again to work. Any time she isn't sleeping, she's like a zombie anyway, walking around in a winter blahs induced semi-coma.

laugh.gif

i know...you guys have told me. And then I feel sad for her!!

So this winter...you'll be out of the sad place! yay!

Update.

We got the camper. It's a 1986, 23 foot Prowler. She's in AWESOME shape. We need to re-seal the roof because of minor leaks, and some basic cleaning and interior changes.

We don't like the bedroom set-up as is. It's two couches that slide together to form a makeshift bed. Not having it. no.gif We're ripping that out and putting down plywood and a real double bed. We'll surround it with cushions and pillows so that it will double as a couch/daybed.

The kitchen table area, will be our "office" area. Most eating will be done outside. I mean, that's what this is all about. To be OUTSIDE. We were looking at some of the ridiculously huge 5th wheels and class A campers that made you feel like you were in a house. What's the damn point of that really? I want to KNOW that I'm camping and in nature. I don't need a damn fireplace in my camper, when I can make a freakin' FIRE at my campsite, y'know?

So anyway, we just got our computers hooked back up after leaving our apartment and moving into CeeJ's mom's house for the interim. Until the big day, we're staying here and working on the camper in her yard.

Oh yeah, the cats seem to love it already. I was worried that Dom, our oldest and most neurotic kitty, would be having fits, but she seems to be adapting quite well. They love all the window space to look out of. They've always been house cats, so this is probably a big treat for them to be so close to the outdoors now. We can't have them in my mother-in-law's house, so they've been living in the camper already. biggrin.gif

We'll have pics up soon. Also working on a completely seperate blog or facebook page. Not sure which yet.

Thanks to all of you for your support, advice and well-wishes. What I first thought was going to be a nightmare, when my plant announced the closing, has turned into a great adventure that we can't wait to embark on. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 11 2010, 03:12 PM)
hurry up and get to boston so we can chill on the patio and grub and smoke cigars

2nd week of October through 2nd week of November we'll be in New Hampshire and the surrounding New England area. We'll definitely find you. biggrin.gif

Necro and CeeJ,

I glad your getting your Retirement done when your young enough to enjoy. I know we haven't talked in awhile but I am still very happy to hear its all working out for you too. Let me know if you;ll be around Rhode Island at all. wink.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 11 2010, 03:11 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 11 2010, 03:12 PM)
hurry up and get to boston so we can chill on the patio and grub and smoke cigars

2nd week of October through 2nd week of November we'll be in New Hampshire and the surrounding New England area. We'll definitely find you. biggrin.gif

Did you say that "WE'LL" find him?

rofl3.gif

I get to bust on his chops in PERSON?

biggrin.gif

YAY

Archived