Gene Simmons To Star In Reality Show

Test4VitalSigns

Kiss is asome! whats wrong with them? i admit that gene isnt the greatest song writter, but hell, its fun music. Paul was the better song writter, and musican.

Also a intersting little tid bit of info here, Eddie Van Halen wanted to join kiss in 1983(or somthing) because apperntly david lee roth was driving him insane. or at least thats what gene said in his book. cat.gif

Kiss is, was and always shall be complete tripe. A band that couldn't play, sing or write songs and they made millions through astute marketing.

Gene Simmons was never a musician. He was a business man that paraded and pretended to be a musician. Absolutely shameful.

In his own words, from many years ago, he "got out of teaching, because no one applauded if you gave a good lesson." When I read that, I didn't know whether to puke or puke more.

The man, and I use the term loosely, is vain, untalented, misogynistic and completely without merit. He has no humility, and thinks the world revolves around him, but these days he is a NOBODY.

Whether the show has anything to do with Kiss or not, Gene Simmons should realise that the world has passed him by and he should just go away and retire.

The world isn't listening anymore Gene, old boy.

For every non-fan of Gene, or Kiss for that matter - there is someone else out there who is. That would be me. smile.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Apr 12 2005, 10:34 AM)
Well said, BT.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Not to mention he looked BETTER with the Kiss makeup on.  *shudder*

HAHA - you sound just like my wife. OMG she can't even look at him without completely cringing in disgust. laugh.gif

And when VH1 type specials are on that talk about the thousands of women he's apparently slept with, she like 062802puke_prv.gif YEEWWWWWW!!!! rofl3.gif

I agree. I'd have to be drunk out of my mind. trink38.gif And, then I'd still puke. 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

My hubby loves KISS, and it pisses me off when he tries to get our kids into them. They're posers, losers and they have no talent for anything.

Kiss may not be the greatest band in the world but, Kiss has more talent than any of you people. Paul Stanley is a very good singer, he also played the phantom of the oprea in toronto. Ace Frehley is a very good guitarist along with bruce kulick. Eric singer kicks ass on drums, he also plays for Alice cooper. Gene well, he cant relly play bass but can sing in tune when he tries. Kiss are good song writers with songs like, Black dimond, Let me go rock and roll, take it off, i just wanna and countless other songs. cat.gif