NEW 'Tron: Legacy' trailer!

Jack Aubrey

The "two Flynns" plot looks intriguing, it looks like a new spin on the good twin/evil twin plotline. It's also nice to see Bruce Boxleitner is back for this one, even though he'll always be Captain Sheridan to me. Here you go: 'Tron: Legacy'.

I've only seen Tron for the first time a few years ago, and throughout it I couldn't help but think it would be even better modernized.

Daft Punk doing the soundtrack is enough for me to go see this.

I wanted to see that one. too. I missed the original.

I didn't see a lot fo movies when I was a kid cuz of my parents.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 25 2010, 03:12 AM)
Saw the trailer at the cinemas last weeked and it didn't look bad. Truth be told, I'm going to watch it mainly for the nostalgia factor trink38.gif

Me too. I saw the original when I was 16 and on a date. My date had a hard time with it as I recall. laugh.gif But I remember picking out a theatre with a 70mm projector and 6 track dolby stereo. Most people had no idea what 70mm was at the time and that's why it died.

Speaking of 70mm, anyone remember Brainstorm? That movie was an awesome demonstration of 70mm technology. If you saw it in 70mm, it jumped from 35 to 70mm whenever it would go into the mind of the person wearing the experience device. It made the movie much better as I recall seeing it on VHS didn't do it justice.

This time I want to see it in an Imax theatre.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jul 25 2010, 03:43 PM)
Am I the only one that thinks this looks f***ing awful?

Naaah... Im sure you and a bunch of other half a$$ed critics wont like it either. pokey.gif

So who's going to see this?

I think I want to see it in it's full geek glory. 3D Imax!

I didn't mind the original. It was an entertaining concept in 1982 and the video game was cool. I got pretty good at the light cycles. smile.gif

http://www.standingrockimaging.com/pics/tron.jpg

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Dec 8 2010, 10:46 PM)
So who's going to see this?

I think I want to see it in it's full geek glory. 3D Imax!

I didn't mind the original. It was an entertaining concept in 1982 and the video game was cool. I got pretty good at the light cycles. smile.gif

http://www.standingrockimaging.com/pics/tron.jpg

Sounds interesting. Liked the original though, especially the light cycles part - one of the first 3D CGI?