What "unusual" thing turns you on?

Tom Sawyer

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 22 2010, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 22 2010, 07:54 PM)
Confident, funny, nice hair, natural breasts, loyal.

Sounds like a dog with that loyal tacked on there...

Except for maybe the "natural breasts" part!

Hands are important, yes. Don't like pudgy hands with fat fingers, or really knobby knuckles.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 22 2010, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 22 2010, 07:54 PM)
Confident, funny, nice hair, natural breasts, loyal.

Sounds like a dog with that loyal tacked on there...

not a fan of a women that has an issue, then badmouths her man to her friends/family, makes up with him and now everyone looks like an asshole-loyal in that respect: what's between the couple should stay that way.

I also love girls with glasses. Have no idea why confused13.gif unsure.gif

unusual; nice back, looks great in a backless gown or LBD.tan muscular calves and thighs, flexing under her LBD drool1.gif long neck, great for spending time on. wub.gif smart,

short skirt and a long jacket.

usual

beautiful blue eyes. natural boobies only. a butt to die for

Oh look, here she is... wub.gif http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f206/jencv777/JenniferAniston4.jpg

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jul 22 2010, 12:21 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 22 2010, 01:12 PM)
I think an attractive women wearing glasses is sexy.

yes.gif

I think this about men.

But the glasses have to be sexy too. Not bottle-cap glasses, but sexy, studious glasses.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jul 22 2010, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 22 2010, 01:12 PM)
I think an attractive women wearing glasses is sexy.

yes.gif

I started typing on YIM with a girl I dated in HS, she didn't wear glasses back then. We invited each other to view web cams and she was wearing reading glasses, (the kind that are only half-glasses) and she looked hot!!! I didn't even think it was the same girl.

since we are going for the unusual, I always liked the area between the womans scapulas on there backs and back of neck. Not sure why confused13.gif

girls with cowboy hats drool1.gif

since we are going for the unusual, I always liked the area between the womans scapulas on there backs and back of neck. Not sure why confused13.gif

girls with cowboy hats drool1.gif

6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users):

GeddyLeefan2112, In A Tidewater Surge, Kenneth

Hehehehehe tongue.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 22 2010, 10:32 PM)
6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users):
GeddyLeefan2112, In A Tidewater Surge, Kenneth

Hehehehehe tongue.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

unsure.gif

I like long hair on my men....glasses are pretty hot... a defined stomach... a six pack but not overly buff...just kinda fit. Nerd/geek/whatever is also a huge turn on.

Good thing my boyfriend has all of those qualities wub.gif

I'm not so sure it's unusual...

A big turn on for me is when my lady puts on one of my large t-shirts and dances by herself, by candlelight, to RUSH....

....and the clincher is....

....she knows she's turning me on....but pretends she's doesn't....

drool1.gif

QUOTE (Tom Sawyer @ Jul 22 2010, 10:03 AM)
Usual things would be eyes, face, muscles, breasts and buttocks. wink.gif

One thing for me is hair. Long hair. Especially partial covering the sides of her face... that's so hot!! drool1.gif ..to me anyway.

What about you? You got any...unusual turn-ons? biggrin.gif

Long, blonde curly hair!

I am so lucky to have my woman!!

trink39.gif

Aside from the standard healthy (but not too healthy) physical characteristics and beauty, I like a woman who smiles with a certain aloofness. The slight air of pretentiousness draws me in quickly. Couple this with intelligence and a high spirited wit and I done. If she flashes a look to me from the corner of her eye with a smile, she has increased her gravitational pull to my needs and desires. I am suddenly cast a spell upon which there is no breaking.

Unless she has a godawful laugh.

White is s SUPER sexy color. Like a solid white top. To me, a girl looks used up and dirty if she has any visible tattoos that can be seen in public (unless it's rush or dream theater), but a secret, cute one is ok. Tramp stamps are pretty lame. A small nose piercing is ok, but those lip or nose rings are... yuck. I don't like nipple or clit piercings either. ewww... Breast implants are the biggest turnoff ever...

Mara, Mara, Mara... That wrist thing is weird, but what's weirder is that when I was a kid I couldn't even touch my wrists or let anyone else touch them. Something to do with the visible veins. Luckily, I grew out of that phase. cool.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jul 23 2010, 07:40 AM)
White is s SUPER sexy color. Like a solid white top. To me, a girl looks used up and dirty if she has any visible tattoos that can be seen in public (unless it's rush or dream theater), but a secret, cute one is ok. Tramp stamps are pretty lame. A small nose piercing is ok, but those lip or nose rings are... yuck. I don't like nipple or clit piercings either. ewww... Breast implants are the biggest turnoff ever...
Mara, Mara, Mara... That wrist thing is weird, but what's weirder is that when I was a kid I couldn't even touch my wrists or let anyone else touch them. Something to do with the visible veins. Luckily, I grew out of that phase. cool.gif

It's not like the wrist thing is a turn on, or even an attractant - "oh well, the dude is sort of homely and his personality's for shit, but DAMN he has sexy wrists!" Nothing like that at all! I am just oddly (key word is odd) fascinated by them.

As far as cologne on a guy - I really don't mind it but so many guys are guilty of overdoing it. A little goes a long way. And I hate Axe and all that shit. I like something more subtle.

Another thing that turns me off is head fat. You know, the rolls of fat that some guys have at the base of the skull, right around the top of the neck.

Archived