PETE TOWNSHEND QUOTE..The Who

crazygeo

'I'll tell ya f*ckers something, alright? Either lay down or stand up or sit down or do something...but shut up, alright? This is a rock and roll concert, not a f***ing tea party!"

http://caljam.net/14599.html

It's a ROCK CONCERT..not a bitch fest!

Go see a Rock Throwing Contest in the Middle East, if you don't like the SETLISTS

beathorse.gif

pokey.gif

fists crying.gif

ENOUGH ALREADY

Annoying. . .and a wee bit old.

When you purchase a ticket to a rock concert without prior information about the setlist, you, as a mature adult, know there's a better-than-decent chance you might not like every song on it, and that some songs you really want to hear might not be featured.

I really wanted to hear "******" and "*******", for example (whew, nearly spoiled accidentally). Not happening. I'm over it.

If you know the setlist already, the choice is yours to make. The only complainers I can really do without are the ones who bitch loudly and often, prior to purchasing tickets, that they hate most of the setlist. Then they go spend $300 on scalped tickets seemingly just so they can can come back and complain some more about how much they hated the setlist. Haven't seen any of those, though.

QUOTE (crazygeo @ Jul 20 2010, 03:27 PM)
Just go watch 2.gif BEYOND THE LIGHTED STAGE ...I am watching it NOW and my blood is pumping..wow....If you don't get pumped for this band, then you seriously need a trink39.gif cool10.gif trink36.gif

I will, if the copy that is part of my ticket purchase EVER f*cking arrives!

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 20 2010, 10:31 AM)
You know, it's just as annoying when people bitch about those bitching about the setlist.

Oh yeah? Well people that bitch about the people bitching about people bitching about bitching... wait. Did I get that right? The people... the people that bitch about the bitching people that are bitching about the people that are bitching about the...

fk it, nevermind. common001.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jul 20 2010, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 20 2010, 10:31 AM)
You know, it's just as annoying when people bitch about those bitching about the setlist.

Oh yeah? Well people that bitch about the people bitching about people bitching about bitching... wait. Did I get that right? The people... the people that bitch about the bitching people that are bitching about the people that are bitching about the...

fk it, nevermind. common001.gif

rofl3.gif